User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:48:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
CavVet's goat is kinda old and pretty easy to get.

Your goat is easier than my goat.

No one can beat 1GR when it comes to getting Goats & sheep.

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:49:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Hey Gibby, they are custom fitting one of their new IBAs to MY IIIA armor panels and making it in XL out of multi-cam for me!  XL is one of the sizes they offer though....

MAV set up for me!

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:55:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I was really eyeballing the bonus deal on two well used USGI mags for only $45!  There were a few NIW USGI mags for only $29!

Then there was the guy that sells all the Tapco stuff.  He had a Tapco collapsible stock (even marked as such), but the sign listed it as a RRA.  The difference was obvious.  I pointed out the error to the guy.  He got all worked up and told me that they were exactly the same thing.  I pointed out the differences and told him that his sign was a bit misleading.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:10:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Then there was the guy that sells all the Tapco stuff.  He had a Tapco collapsible stock (even marked as such), but the sign listed it as a RRA.  The difference was obvious.  I pointed out the error to the guy.  He got all worked up and told me that they were exactly the same thing.  I pointed out the differences and told him that his sign was a bit misleading.  

I hate that guy with a passion!..
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:11:05 PM EDT
[#5]
GG&G buis and a bipod
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:16:06 PM EDT
[#6]
When I saw the ewe with the red stockings on standing on one of the tables I thought I had found the local ARF gathering spot.  Guess I missed everybody there too.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:17:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Man its not what I got, but I forgot to get!!!! I want to brake in my new SEBR today, so yesterday I spent time getting all the CLP / cleaning junk, new non garbage bag ammo so I can prep the rifle before firing it... Then late last night it dawned on me..... the SEBR does not have a rear site!!!!!  I have the EOTech and a Bushy handle coming, but that screws me for shotting today... and no I can't go all the way back to the fun show from where I am, its about 1 1/2 each way.... and ideas of what i can do... would GI Joes have a mount on rear site or does anyone know of a vendor that would be open on a Sunday, a shop near Mount Vernon!?!?

I remember telling you to buy a carry handle from Bushmaster for your SEBR.....

No gun store past the greater Seattle ares will have any accessories for an AR15 except for scopes.

Bushmaster.com, overnight!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:21:24 PM EDT
[#8]
ARMS #40 rear BUIS
GGG Accucam for the Eotech
Garand sling
Bushmaster complete lower with 6 pos stock
Knoxx 6 pos stock for my Mooseberg
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:55:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Ten new in the white box, Okay magizines, excellent deal 14.00 ea. (LE Marked) and dated.

five new D&H 30rd mags. 12.00 ea.

One CMT new bolt and carrier group with charging handle.

One pair of round A2 new handgards.

Two M14/M16 green service slings.

Cleaning equipment, oil, solvent, Bore snakes.

One advanced medical field kit.    

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 8:23:01 PM EDT
[#10]
One case of AE223 from James.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:27:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
While everyone was scoring the deals, I ended up buying 20 Gen-1 Magpul followers for $40.  Of course I didn't know('til I read it on the board today) that, since the Gen-2s came out in December, they're obsolete.

Did get some nice goodies for my Glock, but only a 20rnd. mag for my AR.

-Frank

Gen-1 are not obsolete. Gen 2 are made to fit into more magazines. Functionally, they are the same. If your Gen-1 fit into your bodies, go ahead and use them.

As for the fun show, I was in Wenatchee Saturday, and drove back to the west side Sunday morning, so no driving down to Puyullup for me.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:37:32 PM EDT
[#12]
I picked up a strange bipod - never seen one like it, I'll try to get pictures up. It was only $30 so I'm sure it's crap.

from here
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:46:39 PM EDT
[#13]

While everyone was scoring the deals, I ended up buying 20 Gen-1 Magpul followers for $40. Of course I didn't know('til I read it on the board today) that, since the Gen-2s came out in December, they're obsolete.

Uh, yeah.  They're obsolete...that's it.  No, wait...they're defective.  Box 'em up and send them to me for proper disposal.  I won't even charge my normal fee.    [/BS]

Don't worry, they're GTG.  

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:53:45 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Man its not what I got, but I forgot to get!!!! I want to brake in my new SEBR today, so yesterday I spent time getting all the CLP / cleaning junk, new non garbage bag ammo so I can prep the rifle before firing it... Then late last night it dawned on me..... the SEBR does not have a rear site!!!!!  I have the EOTech and a Bushy handle coming, but that screws me for shotting today... and no I can't go all the way back to the fun show from where I am, its about 1 1/2 each way.... and ideas of what i can do... would GI Joes have a mount on rear site or does anyone know of a vendor that would be open on a Sunday, a shop near Mount Vernon!?!?

I remember telling you to buy a carry handle from Bushmaster for your SEBR.....

No gun store past the greater Seattle ares will have any accessories for an AR15 except for scopes.

Bushmaster.com, overnight!

DaBunny came thru and I got some rounds in last night.... SEBR Rocks!!!! Chit I wish I would have rembered you saying buy bushy! LOL

So today the rifle gets a good cleaning and another day at the range before the weeks out... then to LCR!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:28:49 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
had to work today.  Heading out there sunday.  looking for a cheap p229.  and of course, ammo.

Well, no P229, but I did pick up some plinking ammo for the AR.  It's always hungry :(.  If i didnt know any better, i'd think it's obese.  

Oh yea, and also a couple of ladder protectors for my rails.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top