Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 9:48:53 PM EDT
But I think it is about time to build an ARK!  The rain is literally coming down in 55 gallon drums right now in the Renton Highlands.  This is nucking futz!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:22:48 PM EDT
[#1]
The lord causes it to rain on the just and unjust.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:25:17 PM EDT
[#2]

I dont know what holiday tommorrow is, but I think I wont be working again tommorrow either.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:26:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I dont know what holiday tommorrow is, but I think I wont be working again tommorrow either.

It could be worse

Gen.19

1. [24] Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:35:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It could be worse

Gen.19

1. [24] Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;

Fire isnt a problem as much, just put ice in teh mud, but the rain washed out the footers.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:03:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Fire isnt a problem as much, just put ice in teh mud, but the rain washed out the footers.

Job security for the sliver pickers and laborers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top