Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2006 7:24:46 PM EDT
Man, been real tough waiting! This will be my first AR and was going to be my main X-Mass gift... I wonder how long UPS is going to take now? Looks like I will have my rifle by LCR after all... LCR is still going to take place right!?!?!?! lol

What type of rounds do you think I should run thru my SEBR first, and brand better for braking her in?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:01:16 PM EDT

Standing by for the great "Wolf- No Wolf debate of WAHTF".

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:15:34 PM EDT
Check UPS Tracking #.
GET WOLF.
SHOOT.
HAVE FUN.
( buy better ammo - L8R ).
Good Luck!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:31:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By CavVet:

Ah, yes I have a box of the wolf, 1k, but saw some saying it might be a bad type to start with... Hell I'll buy better stuff, but I have no idea what yet...
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:40:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BusMaster007:
Check UPS Tracking #.
GET WOLF.
SHOOT.
HAVE FUN.
( buy better ammo - L8R ).
Good Luck!

UPS tracking number..... LOL

Guess you have not seen any of the SEBR thread... askin ED for a tracking number…. it was a major process to get to this point to ship the rifles, I sure won't bug him for the tracking number and I would be attacked for askin too!!!! lol Poor ED, shipping those rifles for us was a big undertaking.... lot more work then most would have thought.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:46:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ramster:

Ah, yes I have a box of the wolf, 1k, but saw some saying it might be a bad type to start with... Hell I'll buy better stuff, but I have no idea what yet...

Go to the next funshow and ask James. Tell him you domnt want any laquer or pretzels with your ammo either.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:52:46 PM EDT

Go to the next funshow and ask James. Tell him you domnt want any laquer or pretzels with your ammo either.

Was planning on it, I have Green tipped ammo from James from the last show I went to way back in Nov. So U think you might make the Sat. show.... I'll buy ya some pre-Bday shot's!!! lol They server Shot's at the Buzz Inn?

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:00:11 PM EDT

Was planning on it, I have Green tipped ammo from James from the last show I went to way back in Nov. So U think you might make the Sat. show.... I'll buy ya some pre-Bday shot's!!! lol They server Shot's at the Buzz Inn?

Green tipped in a 1000 bulk box loose or on stripper clips???

And there is no Buzz Inn in Puyallup that I know of, the show is 40 miles south of Monroe this weekend.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:04:09 PM EDT

Green tipped in a 1000 bulk box loose or on stripper clips???

And there is no Buzz Inn in Puyallup that I know of, the show is 40 miles south of Monroe this weekend.

its the 1000 bulk box loose.... and I was kidding about the Buzz Inn, I saw somewhere before they meet to eat at some other place, but the pre-Bday shot's are still on me, just name the place and I'm buying!

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:08:17 PM EDT

its the 1000 bulk box loose....

Ju got some readin to do mang.......

I know someone here shoots it, I dont know who. Minimum I would carefully inspect each round, honestly, I would run each round through a sizing gauge to make sure.

XM855PD

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:13:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:24:07 PM EDT

its the 1000 bulk box loose....

Ju got some readin to do mang.......

I know someone here shoots it, I dont know who. Minimum I would carefully inspect each round, honestly, I would run each round through a sizing gauge to make sure.

XM855PD

Ah, great, thanks!!! Still reading but that helps alot!

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:27:22 PM EDT

And read this one as well..........

A pic I took........

images.snapfish.com/345999433%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D3239%3E%3A9%3A%3E742­%3EWSNRCG%3D3233453%3B3292%3Bnu0mrj

Yikkes!!!!!!!!! I'll be watching.... Heck I hope to run thru some of these rounds this weekend and buy more the following weekend when hopefully my new AR will arrive!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:07:20 AM EDT
I have a few cases of this stuff, between it and Wolf it's all I shoot.
The good stuff is stored away.
Top Top