Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2006 1:25:13 PM EDT
today on dori's show, he'll get tazed for all you "taser kills" nutjobs

www.710kiro.com
you can listen live online
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:07:31 PM EDT
Somebody plug that fag into a wall outlet. Please.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:12:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/14/2006 8:01:57 AM EDT by Phil_in_Seattle]
A video clip should be up by 3:30.

The video clip still isn't up.

Losers!

ETA- video is STILL coming soon.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:40:41 PM EDT
That guy is such a hack.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:56:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Phil_in_Seattle:
A video clip should be up by 3:30.

The video clip still isn't up.

Losers!

Audio is up, video is "coming soon"
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:39:17 AM EDT

Originally Posted By sixgunsblazing:
today on dori's show, he'll get tazed for all you "taser kills" nutjobs

www.710kiro.com
you can listen live online

I know someone who went to school with Dori Monson. His nickname as a child was Dorky Midget.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:15:16 AM EDT
A couple of us at the Fire Station were watching the cops play with their new tazers, They did buy the training one that you just put the pads on ( so you dont get hit with the darts). Looks like Fun...

A couple of the guys have already taken hits, Im going to give it a shot in the next couple of weeks, Im sure there will be video.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:29:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By R-32:
A couple of us at the Fire Station were watching the cops play with their new tazers, They did buy the training one that you just put the pads on ( so you dont get hit with the darts). Looks like Fun...

A couple of the guys have already taken hits, Im going to give it a shot in the next couple of weeks, Im sure there will be video.

Will you be man enough to take a shot with the darts instead of the alligator clips?

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:40:27 AM EDT

Will you be man enough to take a shot with the darts instead of the alligator clips?

The guys that came from Tazer (or whatever the company name is) wont let anyone take the darts (Even if they are barbless). Snohomish Co protocals for EMS say fire and PD are not to remove them.

So like the pussy I am...I will use a pad.

Want me to see if you can come watch?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:48:32 AM EDT

The guys that came from Tazer (or whatever the company name is) wont let anyone take the darts (Even if they are barbless). Snohomish Co protocals for EMS say fire and PD are not to remove them.

So like the pussy I am...I will use a pad.

Want me to see if you can come watch?

Duh!

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:47:14 PM EDT
BTW, that dori video is up if anyone is curious. He really is a big puss about it.

www.710kiro.com/content_files/upload/dori.wmv
Top Top