Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/6/2006 7:29:18 AM EDT
I need a recommendation of a good Arfcom worthy Gun shop in the Bellevue area.. Its for a fiend up there that wants to get started in the ar-15 game.. Maybe something with a range in it..
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:32:11 AM EDT
Does he want store bought, or home build?

Wade's in Bellevue has an indoor range. They $ell AR$ a$ well.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:38:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Da_Bunny:
Does he want store bought, or home build?

Wade's in Bellevue has an indoor range. They $ell AR$ a$ well.

Well what it is is the guy has no exp with guns.. Hes writing a zombie novel and needs info/ what the inside of a shop looks like. Hes very interested in guns but has never used them.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:39:37 AM EDT
Just a bit N on I405, in Kirkland, is Discount Guns on 124th St. There's a thread kicking around here in which someone was complaining about the service but I've always found them helpful and friendly. In any case they're way less expensive than Wade's.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:22:19 AM EDT
It is not in your described area, but John at Tactical Sollutions is da' man to see. Tactical Sollutions NW
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:45:02 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:53:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By AssaultPossum:
Just a bit N on I405, in Kirkland, is Discount Guns on 124th St. There's a thread kicking around here in which someone was complaining about the service but I've always found them helpful and friendly. In any case they're way less expensive than Wade's.

+2. These guys have some AR stuff and are regulars at the WAC shows.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:09:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Cyclic240B:
It is not in your described area, but John at Tactical Sollutions is da' man to see.

Yes John is, but it wouldn't work for this case. I don't think that John is looking for a zombie novelist to write about his facility.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:58:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Stickman:

It is not in your described area, but John at Tactical Sollutions is da' man to see.

Yes John is, but it wouldn't work for this case. I don't think that John is looking for a zombie novelist to write about his facility.

Well the guy has NEVER been into a gunshop, so any will work. I gave him a link to arfcom, and told him to look around.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:33:06 AM EDT
d'ohhhh... I guess I should have paid closer attention this A.M.. Nope Johns wont do for that, maybe Bullseye would be a fitting shop for the guy?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:51:23 AM EDT

d'ohhhh... I guess I should have paid closer attention this A.M.. Nope Johns wont do for that, maybe Bullseye would be a fitting shop for the guy?

LOL!!! Is that place still open?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:23:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Fat_McNasty:

LOL!!! Is that place still open?

Under new ownership
Top Top