Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:03:42 PM EDT
[#1]
George, WA well hell, your just down the road from me, so hows the food at Marthas these days?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:20:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:55:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Cali born and raised - part of .mil time.  Lived here a whole 3 months  Own 3 evil weapons already and sold off my non hi-cap mags to celebrate moving to the United States
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:23:37 PM EDT
[#4]
SEATTLE BOY.
Lived and loved in BALLARD for most of my life.
Spent 4 years in Vancouver, Washington as a kid.
Never lived outside of Washington State...

Moral of Story?
GUNS made me a CONSERVATIVE!

Welcome Home, IMMIGRUNTS.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:40:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Born in Allentown, Pa. lived in a few other places and ended up in WA. That's a good thing but I hate friggin gun laws, at least ones that are not realistic! Been in WA over 5 years .hug.gif
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:27:07 PM EDT
[#6]
161Infantry,

I haven't eaten at Martha's in a couple of years. People tell me the food is really good.

OdT,

I've been to osmello a few hundred times.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:20:50 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Born in Orange, CA
USMC Brat - Bridgeport, CA
USMC Brat - Quantico, VA
USMC Brat - Tustin, CA
USMC Brat - Orange, CA
Auburn, CA
Loomis, CA
USN - Point Mugu, CA
USN - Whidbey Island, WA
USN - Point Mugu, CA
USN - San Diego, CA
USN - Moore, OK
USN - Whidbey Island, WA
Oak Harbor, WA

Been in Washington a total of 8 years.
Last time around I could own machine guns and ride dirt bikes / shoot in a fuck of a lot more places. hr

KA3B, what YEARS were you at Whidbey?  I might know you...

Mother born in Red Deer Alberta, and moved to Port Townsend in 1930
Dad born in Illinois and married Mom when he was stationed in the Coast Artillery at Ft. Worden
I was born in Illinois (thanks to Dad being on recruiting duty) then off to England for a few years
F.E. Warren AFB as a AF Brat
WYOMING (GOD'S Country) for ten years
Washington since I was fifteen
Vancouver, Wa
NAS WHIDBEY ISLAND (20 Years)
Concrete, Wa
Spokane, Wa
Vancouver, Wa AND
Algona, Wa

I'm 51 (52 in a few weeks) and have been in Washington since 1969, so 71% of my life has been spent here.  This state ever turns to KALIFORNIA LITE and I'm off to WYOMING!!  Smoking Ban was ALMOST enough to push me over the edge, but have a 7 y.o daughter that is here....otherwise.....
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:00:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Born abroad from European ancestors.   Moved to GA and lived there for some years before relocating to WA about one year ago.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:45:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Do I miss CA? YEAH! the one I grew up in! The one I grew up in has been overrun by criminals, freeloaders, illegals and social "experimenters" and libtards. What was once a great place as a kid 1960s-1980s has been trashed by invaders.

+1

The San Diego area was a GREAT Place to grow up.
On my last visit I didn't even recognize my old hometown of El Cajon.
The old Albertson's is now a bodega/carniceria and the 7-11 is a bodega solamente.
Tambein para Kalin's Market.

I also miss
Carne Asada Burritos from Roberto's

EL Cajon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brother!!!!!!

E C V H S

Class or 86!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:39:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Native 46 years.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:17:37 PM EDT
[#11]

The San Diego area was a GREAT Place to grow up.

The San Jose area was a great place to move/live in 1984 but I was REALLY ready to move by the time we hit the 90s.

Kinda miss this place:  http://www.losaltosrodandgunclub.com/ and this:  http://www.chabotgunclub.com/
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top