Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:47:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
i19.photobucket.com/albums/b196/smartb0mb/ebc7651d.jpg</a>

That is a cute hat SGT.

That is a cute hat SSG, not SGT.

and I put up with the stupid shit from my friends over here that I actually know.  how does that have anything to do with someone that is in north carolina and has had absolutely no tie to me in any way that I can recognize?

go, before you're nuked from orbit for calling me cute

This should be good.

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:53:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is a cute hat SGT.

and I put up with the stupid shit from my friends over here that I actually know.  how does that have anything to do with someone that is in north carolina and has had absolutely no tie to me in any way that I can recognize?

Beat your face SSG
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:59:02 PM EDT
[#3]
That's a purty hat there, Petty Officer!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:03:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That's a purty hat there, Petty Officer!

Beat your face too
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:13:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is a cute hat SGT.

The only sure way to cure him of what ails him would be squat thrusts. Lots of squat thrusts.

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:32:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is a cute hat SGT.

The only sure way to cure him of what ails him would be squat thrusts. Lots of squat thrusts.

Not even out of Green Beenie school,and he thinks he is all that!..

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:05:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is a cute hat SGT.

Sorry SSG. Was addressing you as if we were face to face.  I am from Washington and in the Army.
It was only some good natured ribbing. I know I wouldn't want to be down at Benning having to do your job right now but it's a job that has to be done.  

BTW. You can't smoke a rock

Quoted:

Haha I might do ok. Lots of running stairs and ruck marching. Regardless they still make your legs burns. If you want to get me good....Flutter Kicks

Quoted:

I wish :) I know just enough to get myself blown up or shot. I wish I knew more but that takes time and experience!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:37:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is a cute hat SGT.

Sorry SSG. Was addressing you as if we were face to face.  I am from Washington and in the Army.
It was only some good natured ribbing. I know I wouldn't want to be down at Benning having to do your job right now but it's a job that has to be done.  

Quoted:

Haha I might do ok. Lots of running stairs and ruck marching. Regardless they still make your legs burns. If you want to get me good....Flutter Kicks

Quoted:

I wish :) I know just enough to get myself blown up or shot. I wish I knew more but that takes time and experience!

I was just going off of your profile to the left... says you're from North Carolina.

I'm not in Georgia... yet.  

Yeah, I can smoke a rock... but I'd have to be a crackhead to try it.  There are other ways to handle rocks.

All taken in stride, but if you want to hang out check out the dates for the next LCR.  

It'll be my first, last and only appearance at the time-honored event.  According to Bunny the only requirements are 1) a firearm 2) ammunition for said firearm and 3) a quantity of your preferred social beverage... to be consumed responsibly after the days' handling of firearms and ammunition.

P.S. - mule kicks are my personal favorite.  I don't know anybody that can handle that exercise in quantity with any sort of grace.  They always end up looking like a retarded rabbit.

I am at home now, my wife has made a wonderful dinner for me and I have taken stock of the last few years...

The gist of it: 3 years in recruiting, then a year in Korea, a few months in Fort Lewis and then Iraq, a few months in Fort Lewis and then Drill Sergeant School... a few months and then I hit the trail at Benning.

The funny part is... I spent a long time trying to get assigned to Fort Lewis to be closer to my immediate family.  In all, I have spent about 6 months at Lewis.  The rest of the time I was doing other stuff.  At least I was here for a while though.

There, that should kill that pesky thread.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:35:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You hang in there my friend, You and the current generation of Soldiers make us very proud, and wish I would  have given a little more during my service.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:47:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
JS98010........ disgusting, absolutly disgusting

Damn.

I like this guy-
Where you been dude?

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd
Look who poked his head up!

Quoted:
That is a cute hat SGT.

!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:50:26 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
<snip>
<snip>

Ha!

That's right up there with 161Infantry told our old 1Sg.

You can't smoke me.....
I'll fuckin' QUIT.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:06:31 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I was just going off of your profile to the left... says you're from North Carolina.

I'm not in Georgia... yet.  

Yeah, I can smoke a rock... but I'd have to be a crackhead to try it.  There are other ways to handle rocks.

All taken in stride, but if you want to hang out check out the dates for the next LCR.  

It'll be my first, last and only appearance at the time-honored event.  According to Bunny the only requirements are 1) a firearm 2) ammunition for said firearm and 3) a quantity of your preferred social beverage... to be consumed responsibly after the days' handling of firearms and ammunition.

P.S. - mule kicks are my personal favorite.  I don't know anybody that can handle that exercise in quantity with any sort of grace.  They always end up looking like a retarded rabbit.

I am at home now, my wife has made a wonderful dinner for me and I have taken stock of the last few years...

The gist of it: 3 years in recruiting, then a year in Korea, a few months in Fort Lewis and then Iraq, a few months in Fort Lewis and then Drill Sergeant School... a few months and then I hit the trail at Benning.

The funny part is... I spent a long time trying to get assigned to Fort Lewis to be closer to my immediate family.  In all, I have spent about 6 months at Lewis.  The rest of the time I was doing other stuff.  At least I was here for a while though.

There, that should kill that pesky thread.

It sounds like you've taken/were forced to take the two jobs soldiers would not prefer to have. Then also doing tour in Korea and Iraq plus the DS school. I can't directly relate but I know its tough on a marriage being seperated or working shitty hours.

I wish the best to you guys in moving into yet another crappy situation. Enjoy your time back in WA. Unfortunatley I won't be able to return till June-July. When I do though I'll be sure to hit up another LCR shoot.

Quoted:
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd
Look who poked his head up!

Yea i'm just soo busy studying Korean
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:45:19 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Yea i'm just soo busy studying Koeran

And that was in English no less.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:27:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Damn.

I like this guy-
Where you been dude?

haha thanks matt,  just a lurker really.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:15:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey CV, leave him alone...mebbe he's really in immersion therapy, mebbe that was EngRish, an mebbe Haji-Ma already got him his Hana-Soju, Hana-Kago-gi-Bap!

Empty1-Then you're MY kind of lurker. You've got an open invitation to the SCR, anytime.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:39:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I freaking told everyone that he should have been a Medic!...

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:46:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I freaking told everyone that he should have been a Medic!...

Medic? Are you crazy? I don't think there would be anyway I could sit through a year of MOS training to do that. Not to mention the crazy amount of studying that goes with it.  The medic in my class has a photographic memory. He can memorize vocab very easily. I'm envious. After the 18D course, even Korean isn't too hard.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top