Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 11:44:30 AM EDT
Did your company have one? Was there a gift exchange? Wudja get?

I got a:

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:50:24 AM EDT
My company had one but I did not attend. It was a dinner cruise on the river. We are having a pot-luck lunch tomorrow with a gift exchange.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:52:15 AM EDT
We dont do squat at my work...
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:07:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By R-32:
We dont do squat at my work...

+1
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:15:35 PM EDT
Friday we did a potluck lunch and a gift exchange. We do the White Elephant game, I ended up with a tub of Lego's (that were re-gifted to my cousin), and the best of all: A Nose Hair Trimmer. I was going to put that in someone's stocking, but he saw me bring it in the house.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:34:00 PM EDT
Mine was last Friday. I received a cool set of West Coast Chopper vice grips. Now here is the "Damn Gibby is nice!" part:

The person that was hired over me for the supervisor position was the one I had to buy for. He really likes Gospal music, so I bought him a Gospal music cd. How's that for no hard feelings!
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:58:24 PM EDT
msn rented out the Meydenbauer center and we had a kickass spread. The bars were nice and the food, awesome.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:16:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MrsScrun:
Friday we did a potluck lunch and a gift exchange. We do the White Elephant game, I ended up with a tub of Lego's (that were re-gifted to my cousin), and the best of all: A Nose Hair Trimmer. I was going to put that in someone's stocking, but he saw me bring it in the house.

We are doing that elephant thing too. I need to pick something up tonight. Are nose hair clippers in the $5 range? (we have a $5 limit)
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:27:29 PM EDT
I went to my wife's party. Friday night at Thornewood Castle. Now, THAT'S my kinda place! www.thornewoodcastle.com Cool, cool, cool. And did I mention it was stacked to the rafters with blondes? I was in UDDER disbelief! And mrsbobbity was the best one! Of course, I'm not very objective...
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:33:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JAFO:

Originally Posted By MrsScrun:

We are doing that elephant thing too. I need to pick something up tonight. Are nose hair clippers in the $5 range? (we have a $5 limit)

Wish I would've known, I would have sent you my set! I'm sure they are in the $5 range, and make for very fun, embarrasing time (not that it takes much on my part)
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:30:42 PM EDT
I got a journal
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:34:45 PM EDT
party at Los Potrillos in Everett...excellent Mexican food..and killer margaritas...boss picked up the tab....plus gave us a check for $250.00 bucks....plus a gift certificate to another restruant for 40 bucks.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:40:10 PM EDT
Yep. WROTE MYSELF A NICE FAT BONUS CHECK!!!!

Merry Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:28:54 PM EDT
We went bowling. Loads of fun and prizes for best and most unconventional players. Got an AMEX gift certificate.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:41:56 PM EDT
I won $25, and I didn't even go.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:44:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By RyJones:
msn rented out the Meydenbauer center and we had a kickass spread. The bars were nice and the food, awesome.

They do a few different parties every Christmas. Last year I know I counted 1/2 dozen in one weekend, 2 of them at EMP. Big effen company.

Originally Posted By 1GunnerHogan1:
Yep. WROTE MYSELF A NICE FAT BONUS CHECK!!!!

Merry Christmas.

I will forward my personal info in case you feel like writing anymore of those.

My company comes down and does a breakfast spread, with upper mangement () in to be abused by us for a few hours. They must be masochists, they keep coming back, and the abuse is severe.

Part of our contract- "Normal and customary use of profanity shall not be considered insubordination".

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:26:06 PM EDT
We didn't do squat at my work. Boeing is too politically correct to have a Christmas party. I thought about getting an adult sexual toy for a certain supervisor and leaving it gift wraped on her desk. Anonymously of course!
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:05:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By RedDawg6:
We didn't do squat at my work. Boeing is too politically correct to have a Christmas party. I thought about getting an adult sexual toy for a certain supervisor and leaving it gift wraped on her desk. Anonymously of course!

You should do that! Thats a gem.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:04:15 PM EDT
We got a $100.00 gift card for a local supermarket, the party while not an organized event started last Friday and will continue till around the 2nd of Jan.
Top Top