Page / 2
Posted: 12/12/2005 8:59:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:18:58 PM EDT
[#1]
And I get paid friday

Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:19:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
We will be having 25% off (almost) everything until the end of the year.

"Almost everything"? AR10T Uppers?
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:28:17 PM EDT
[#3]
SWEET!  I'm officially on vacation on Friday.  

ROAD TRIP!!!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:59:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice!  Will that be 25% off the prices listed on the web?  I see another EOTech in the near future.  Maybe another Aimpoint.  Maybe a...
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:06:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Wha, what?

I hope you guys have lots of AR-15 stuff in stock, been looking for some Q3131
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:13:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:39:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Why is all the cool stuff so frickin far away.

Snohomish County Regulars!

Road trip!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 11:26:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Snohomish County Irregulars!

This is not humor or a joke, but the accepted standard according to the NMS for well trained minutemen.

Just so you know.

Irregular \Ir*reg"u*lar\, a. [Pref. ir- not + regular: cf. F.
  irr['e]gulier.]
  Not regular; not conforming to a law, method, or usage
  recognized as the general rule; not according to common form;
  not conformable to nature, to the rules of moral rectitude,
  or to established principles; not normal; unnatural;
  immethodical; unsymmetrical;]

Link Posted: 12/13/2005 12:00:17 AM EDT
[#9]
AHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!

/evil laugh

I work 2 minutes from there!!!  Muhahhaa, now I have Quantico Arms, Rainier Arms, and Tactical Tailor all nearby... soon, the WORLD!

Link Posted: 12/13/2005 6:00:07 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Snohomish County Irregulars!

This is not humor or a joke, but the accepted standard according to the NMS for well trained minutemen.

Just so you know.

Irregular \Ir*reg"u*lar\, a. [Pref. ir- not + regular: cf. F.
  irr['e]gulier.]
  Not regular; not conforming to a law, method, or usage
  recognized as the general rule; not according to common form;
  not conformable to nature, to the rules of moral rectitude,
  or to established principles; not normal; unnatural;
  immethodical; unsymmetrical;]

A little more fiber in your diet will help with that irregularity of yours.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 6:50:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Dammit....Just what I need, a shop full of stuff I want.  Right around the corner.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 8:04:26 AM EDT
[#12]
This is downright evil!
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 8:13:45 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
AHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!

/evil laugh

I work 2 minutes from there!!!  Muhahhaa, now I have Quantico Arms, Rainier Arms, and Tactical Tailor all nearby... soon, the WORLD!

You suck!

Link Posted: 12/13/2005 8:14:23 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Dammit....Just what I need, a shop full of stuff I want.  Right around the corner.

Rub it in why don't ya!
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 8:26:14 AM EDT
[#15]
i just got some TDY money...  

...the wife's gonna kill me.

but i just got TDY money...

aww, hell.

i got it!  i need some new shiz to protect me from my wife!

YESS, i'm getting better at this whole "justification" thing
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 9:07:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Dammit! No, I'll be strong, must hold on and finish my C&R list first. K31 next.

Dammit!
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 9:56:41 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
i just got some TDY money...  

but i just got TDY money...

aww, hell.

i got it!  i need some new shiz to protect me from my wife!

YESS, i'm getting better at this whole "justification" thing

Ahhh, grasshopper...learn from me.

"Honey, with all the dangerous people running around these days:"

Tacoma Mall Shooter
Serial Rapists
Serial Killers
Burglers
Hamburglers
Teletubbies

"Don't you want to have the best protection available for our family?  The cops can't be everywhere at once.  It makes me happy to know you are safe, Don't you want me to be happy?"
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 10:13:33 AM EDT
[#18]
teletubbies?

Look, I'm scared enough as it is.

Looks like it's time for a handgun purchace.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 10:33:06 AM EDT
[#19]
+1 on the road trip.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 11:27:07 AM EDT
[#20]
tagged - crapp thats one hour away.........

Its only $15 worth of gas it better be worth it
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 12:22:34 PM EDT
[#21]
woot! My house that I sold in Spanaway closes thusday! 100k in profit/take home, Wifey greased the skids for 5k in gun spending money, and a new shop opens on Friday. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 12:29:02 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Hi All,

We don't have our FFL yet, but will have most of our other stuff.

We will be having 25% off (almost) everything until the end of the year.

We are located at:

12314 Pacific Hwy SW
Lakewood, WA  98499

www.quanticoarms.com

"QuanticoArms", is there going to be any LMT MRPs available on Friday? And short of the FFL items, is this store going to be a full-line shop with most of the high-end items on your website available?

*edit for spelling*
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 12:07:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:34:44 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
#5.  Obviously we'll research this, but if WA law allows the sale of suppressors YES and SBR NO  to individuals, then we will have them available.

Dave Hensley

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:56:41 AM EDT
[#25]
I thought in WA you can own a supresor but can not attach it to a gun?

Quoted:

Quoted:
#5.  Obviously we'll research this, but if WA law allows the sale of suppressors YES and SBR NO  to individuals, then we will have them available.

Dave Hensley

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 8:24:05 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I thought in WA you can own a supresor but can not attach it to a gun?

No reason you can't attach it.  The law says you can't actually USE it to suppress the report of a firearm, but nothing else.  Ownership, possession and attaching to anything you want is perfectly legal.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:13:05 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
"Don't you want to have the best protection available for our family?  The cops can't be everywhere at once.  It makes me happy to know you are safe, Don't you want me to be happy?"

Pierce County Sherrifs Dept. hooked me up real good this past January. A thousand nights of ass kissing and bs "justification" stories about why I need that new aimpoimteotechleupoldknightscoltlmtcmt could not have done a better job. That being a no-show when we interupted some fine residents breaking into her moms house. Once the house was cleared, the Wife came in talking to them on the cell' and hung up with a "they are on the way". Two hours of waiting and we got up, secured the house and left because they didn't show up. A very heated conversation with the shift supervisor followed, and didn't get anywhere of course.

No more "but Honey of course I need that optic" pleading for me!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 12:01:58 PM EDT
[#28]
TAG
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:51:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Nice shop and a great location. Thanks for the 25% off deal too! I'll make sure to let the guys I know NOT on the boards to check you guys out.

I may end up down there again after Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:20:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Are you guys open on Saturdays, and until when?  I may stop in tomorrow.

Do you accept AMEX?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 1:14:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Any Peltor equipment?  I didn't see any on the web site.

Shopping  for a ComTac II or a SwatTac II...
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:40:38 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Are you guys open on Saturdays, and until when?  I may stop in tomorrow.

Do you accept AMEX?

I'm not QA, but I do know they are open 11 am to 7 pm Saturday.  I'm trying to carve out some time to get up there today myself.

Dunno about the AMEX.

Trey

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:41:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Uh oh.....I feel a sucking sound in my play money.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:59:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:37:00 PM EDT
[#35]
What items aren't available for the discount?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 9:08:41 PM EDT
[#36]
I was there this noon (Sat) and found the place not completely stocked. There was plenty of web gear of all sorts, some knives, a fairly large variety of Pelican cases (VERY nice) and some odds and ends. Im planning another trip soon b/c stock is coming in all the time according the the sales guy. BTW he was VERY helpful and I think this place is going to go far. He did mention that none of his optics were in yet but if I were to buy (or put money down now...the money part wasnt completely clear to me) that he would honor the 25% off if they came in after the end of the month. He also mentioned they would be doing classes of various types (some for LE only some for anyone willing to pay). Theyll be hosting the Glock armorers course which could be open to nonLE. That would interest me alot. As for the FFL he said they had just applied so it could be some time before its issued. So, no guns before years end.

Anyway I wound up buying a Specter 3 pt sling which I have installed now. Ive never used such a device and find it pretty nifty.

One thing he mentioned about eotechs was that he wouldnt sell the NOD capable models to civilians. I'm pretty sure you can get them mail order so Im wondering whether theres some WA law prohibiting us from owning NOD devices or theres a model Im unaware of.

As for what is/isnt discounted I didnt find anything that wasnt discounted. Also he mentioned some about military and LE discounts beyond the 30th so if you fit those catagories you should ask about that.

Bottomline is if you have a chance to drop by you should...
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 9:24:00 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I was there this noon (Sat) and found the place not completely stocked. There was plenty of web gear of all sorts, some knives, a fairly large variety of Pelican cases (VERY nice) and some odds and ends. Im planning another trip soon b/c stock is coming in all the time according the the sales guy. BTW he was VERY helpful and I think this place is going to go far. He did mention that none of his optics were in yet but if I were to buy (or put money down now...the money part wasnt completely clear to me) that he would honor the 25% off if they came in after the end of the month. He also mentioned they would be doing classes of various types (some for LE only some for anyone willing to pay). Theyll be hosting the Glock armorers course which could be open to nonLE. That would interest me alot. As for the FFL he said they had just applied so it could be some time before its issued. So, no guns before years end.

Anyway I wound up buying a Specter 3 pt sling which I have installed now. Ive never used such a device and find it pretty nifty.

One thing he mentioned about eotechs was that he wouldnt sell the NOD capable models to civilians. I'm pretty sure you can get them mail order so Im wondering whether theres some WA law prohibiting us from owning NOD devices or theres a model Im unaware of.

As for what is/isnt discounted I didnt find anything that wasnt discounted. Also he mentioned some about military and LE discounts beyond the 30th so if you fit those catagories you should ask about that.

Bottomline is if you have a chance to drop by you should...

No law against owning them AFAIK, and they are easily found elsewhere. IMO, not a good way to start a business by not selling legal to own items to people
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:47:25 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:No law against owning them AFAIK, and they are easily found elsewhere. IMO, not a good way to start a business by not selling legal to own items to people

Part of a Distributor/Dealer Agreement states something about these optics are to be marketed to LEO and Military only. Bushnells for the Civi's and Eotech (Division of Bushnell) to the LEO and Military. They are probably just protecting their assets eh???
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 11:25:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Who needs the NV compatible ones anyways?  Most people don't even have a decent enough nightvision unit to use along side it.  NV is pretty useless unless you get 3rd gen +

At that point, those units are thousands of dollars, why would you be complaining about not finding a 300$ optic somewhere?
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 3:35:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 3:51:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Excellent news!  

Would be better if the store was in the north part of Seattle.  

Will you guys have the Camelback packs there?   At 25% I may be tempetd by the Motherlode or Transformer.    Or, if you do not have them there can I still enjoy the 25% discount if ordering by mail?

Cheers!  

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 3:55:13 PM EDT
[#42]
They have a bunch of Camel-Baks.

It looks like a nice place.  A little sparse, right now, but that's okay.  I'll be back, that's for sure.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 4:51:55 PM EDT
[#43]
I stopped in there today. Nice looking place.

The guy said there has been alot of arfcommers coming in there the last couple days.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 4:54:39 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I stopped in there today. Nice looking place.

The guy said there has been alot of arfcommers coming in there the last couple days.

Bosifus was their first customer....I was their second!
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:30:49 PM EDT
[#45]
What items aren't available for the discount?  I'm asking a second time because I figure it would be nice to know......  anyone have any ideas?
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 7:37:50 PM EDT
[#46]
When I went in today, he said everything was 25% off.  My only guess would be that firearms won't be, if they get any in before the 1st of the year.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 9:32:42 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
They have a bunch of Camel-Baks.

It looks like a nice place.  A little sparse, right now, but that's okay.  I'll be back, that's for sure.

Cool.  I'll give them a call first, just in case.   It's a 60 miles ride (one way) from where I am...  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:50:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:58:46 PM EDT
[#49]
No EOTech it the store and no discount even when they come in.  They also gave me the BS about no NV models to non mil/leo.  Didn't see any Aimpoint either.  Lots of BlackHawk stuff there.  

I did pick up a few of the new MagPul followers, new ASP cuffs and a mag carrier.  A lot of empty space.  Limited selection now, but it has potential.  I'll be checking back.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:05:35 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
did they have LMT buis?

I was there today and saw an LMT BUIS.  They also had GG&G's BUIS.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top