User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:42:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
In General when see these demographic requests on the board i ask the question why such information is needed.  Recording information on a membership profile or building a "jacket" on members reminds me of goverment intel collecting on confidential information in a easy and descret way.  Its not my intention to harass or judge members here just be careful on what information you release to the public.  I pratice CRS most or the time with these inquiries and play it safe....

Strat, is that you?

ETA: Divide my post count by 1000 and drop the remainder to get my age.

I've never met Strat, But I have met BIG_ELF. I seriously doubt they are same same.
No body has an exclusive on tinfoil around here.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:42:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Officially? 36

Im my minds eye; Oh I'd say 33 or so. The year we had our first rug rat stands out as my most memorable at any rate.

Are the JBT's coming now?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:43:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Twenty nine with almost twenty three years experience. AAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!! [insert inappropriate pirate joke here] Compared to me, Marge The Barge ain't old enough to drive!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:55:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't question the Aliens instructions, I just carry them out.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:03:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I don't question the Aliens instructions, I just carry them out.

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:59:10 PM EDT
[#6]
At night, I'm 28 going on 18.  In the morning I'm 28 going on 82.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top