BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:46:13 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I wish I could find the pic of him in his "Skunk" killing gear....You would find out you are not to far off!

In case there is a big stink

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:08:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wish I could find the pic of him in his "Skunk" killing gear....You would find out you are not to far off!

In case there is a big stink

home1.gte.net/res0p1ia/dscn1668.jpg

That is the one!.....

Did you get him?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:14:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thats just over the hill, no way not to "here" us.

1,104 metres according to the GPS, .69 miles, 3622 feet. Less than two minutes at 25MPH.

I Stand corrected on the distance, still no way not to "here" us.....

OK Denzel

I can vouch, CV has even come down solo to blast. This Combat_Jack person...doesn't ring any bells.

Man, talk about what some people remember.....

I met a guy who said he was CJ once, at a fun show years ago. I am really not sure whether it was him or not, as he has never been seen since.

BTW, he didnt look Combat or Jack.

Something like this....

www.lovestories.com/members/babypics/261.jpg

Note to all, NEVER google "young girl" there are pics there you dont wanna see!!!!!

I remember you too

I made it to two gun shows in a row this year, pity you didn't

I skipped two shoots for work and one to shoot with Arfcommers in AZ.

I am available on the date of the expiration of the AWB to make fun of you guys in person, and at the next gun show
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:27:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So then you don't really get in excess of 142 inches of rain every year, correct?

That is a Snohomish County PUD number, got it off their website, but yes if you measure the rainfall or study the vegitation it is beyond a doubt rainforest, this area is less than a half mile across that gets that amount of rainfall.

You can tell people about what it is like to live in a micro-climate but until they experience for themselves they just can not believe it.

After a few years of living along the second mile of the Benhoward then they believe because they live it.

Linky? Didn't see anything on the PUD webiste about micro-climates in Monroe.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top