Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/16/2003 5:54:02 PM EDT
I just picked up a flyer from my local little gun shop advertising a "Gun&Knife" show is being put on by “Falcon Productions” November 29th & 30th at the Skagit Valley Fairgrounds, Mt. Vernon, WA

Saturday 9am-5pm, Sunday 10am-4pm

$4.00 to get in

I have no idea what this show is like, but I am going to check it out for the heck of it. I hope they have some AR15 stuff. Does anybody know about “Falcon Productions”? I may be wasting my $4.00

Let me know if any of you other members are in my "neck of the woods".
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 6:24:05 PM EDT
This show is also listed in the WA Gun Shows thread. However, I have no information listed for any shows there after this November 29th & 30th show. If the flyer you got has any information for next year's schedule, please IM or e-mail it to me, if you would.

Thanks
Jim
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 7:00:24 PM EDT
Falcon puts on a small gunshow.
Lots of overpriced shit that the locals haul out.
You can find good deals, you have to look and be in the right place at the right time.
I had a friend who bought a Swedish Mauser 7mm that had all the markings and cartuches to prove that it had been reworked and was in the best condition, like new.
It was going for $400, the guy sold it to my friend for $220 after they BS'ed about it for a few minutes.

For $4.00 you can't go wrong.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 10:11:29 AM EDT
KA3B: Thanks for the heads up on "potential goodies". I will let you know if I have any luck!

JAFO: There is no other information on the flyer about future shows, but there is a phone number for more information.

360-856-6052
Top Top