Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2003 5:21:04 PM EDT
Just wondering if anyone has been out there to see if it's still shut down for us and/or if it's bulldozed away yet. ;)

I think it would be nice to set a shoot up in between some hunting season if possible.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 2:52:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Soo we can't access that pit any more ? That sucks, I've been setting up a shoot for out there, around the 29th of this month. How long has it been closed ? I still got some tannerite I need to blow up dammit!  

You wouldn't know the back way in, would ya ?.........

Link Posted: 11/12/2003 4:41:58 PM EDT
[#2]
When it was hot and dry they closed it down because of fire threat, I do believe. Not sure what the current status is for signs or gate lockings.

I don't know the back way in, only the back way out.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 4:41:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't know the back way in, only the back way out.

Yea, all roads really do lead to Raymond!!!

I am waaaay overdue for another shoot up there.  WTF is 1GR, OdT and anyone else who would be "in the know"?  I say we do a full weekend somewhere in the beginning of December.  I'm not exactly sure about the hunting dates we need to work around.  Just count me in whenever it is!
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 10:10:23 PM EDT
[#4]

I'm in for December,how about the 6th or the 13th ? I'm stocking up on tracers and clay pigeons. I found some little chem lights that will fit perfectly inside a clay pigeon. There's a special on tracer bird shot in shotgun news too.
Did you guys shoot clays at the last shoot ? What direction ? Somebody should stock up on road flares and propane....

Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:12:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Whenever it is, count me in!

Link Posted: 11/17/2003 8:18:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 8:24:25 PM EDT
[#7]
So 1GR, when is it going to be?
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 9:29:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Count me in, tell me when, and don't forget my brother's 10/22!
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 10:29:13 PM EDT
[#9]
if a date is set soon enough some of us unlucky bastards that have to work on the weekends might be able to get a couple days off and come play.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 9:56:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 10:36:55 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So 1GR, when is it going to be?

Whenever you guys set it up.

It has to be a time that is good with you so you can whip up another batch of Windex ETH.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top