Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/4/2003 6:34:33 PM EDT
I heard a rumor of a gun show in centralia this weekend. Can anyone confirm???
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 6:51:41 PM EDT
It's listed on the back of the WAC magazine

CW Washington FAirgrounds Western Sportsman & Arms Collectors 360-807-6784
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 3:11:42 PM EDT
It's also listed in this forum's WASHINGTON GUN SHOWS.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 9:44:55 PM EDT
Is it worth the trip from Seattle?
Nice drive?
Lotsa fun?
Huh? Huh?

Not this weekend, though.
Another time.
The OTHER kid is sick now!
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 2:16:14 PM EDT
Ya there is a show this weekend. Does anyone want to meet up before or after and have some lunch? There is a decent mexican restaurant in the vicinty.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 12:29:38 AM EDT
Went to one of these once-- its about half the size of the Monroe show... or maybe 2/3 the size, but definately a different crowd. Not bad.

Might go this weekend, but doubtful.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 7:31:19 PM EDT
Looks like me and Shadows Jr. will be going on Saturday afternoon. Anyone else???
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 6:25:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By shadows:
Looks like me and Shadows Jr. will be going on Saturday afternoon. Anyone else???

No after-show report for those others who may have wondered about the Centralia shows? :)
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 7:07:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/11/2003 7:09:08 PM EDT by shadows]

Originally Posted By JAFO: No after-show report for those others who may have wondered about the Centralia shows? :)

Wehell... We attended the show on Saturday. Admission was $3.00. No membership is required to sell a firearm. I was walking my MAK 90 around in hopes of finding a buyer. Quite a few folks in Centralia/Chehalis learned what a MAK 90 is...but no offers. I did have a vendor tell me that "they" sell MAK90s in SGN for $119 though. Saw Stokes...who had a nicely stocked table. There was a very large selection of used "take off" and new custom gunstocks from Randy the Stockman. I did have Shadows Jr. keeping me occupied so I may have missed more than I saw. In all there was about 50+ tables which included...home dentistry table, fantasy/samuri knives table and reloading table. Damn! I can't recall if there was any beef jerky or any fake poo.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 11:27:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By shadows:

Originally Posted By JAFO: No after-show report for those others who may have wondered about the Centralia shows? :)

Wehell... We attended the show on Saturday. Admission was $3.00. No membership is required to sell a firearm. I was walking my MAK 90 around in hopes of finding a buyer. Quite a few folks in Centralia/Chehalis learned what a MAK 90 is...but no offers. I did have a vendor tell me that "they" sell MAK90s in SGN for $119 though. Saw Stokes...who had a nicely stocked table. There was a very large selection of used "take off" and new custom gunstocks from Randy the Stockman. I did have Shadows Jr. keeping me occupied so I may have missed more than I saw. In all there was about 50+ tables which included...home dentistry table, fantasy/samuri knives table and reloading table. Damn! I can't recall if there was any beef jerky or any fake poo.

Yeah, sounds about right. :)

I don't think they are too big on jerky, garlic stuff, or beanie-babies down there, which is probably a good thing. Do see some decent things once in a while though. Usually on Stokes' or Darren's table (not sure if Darren is spelled right).
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 11:11:58 PM EDT
Top Top