Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2003 2:46:52 AM EDT
Haven't seen anything about it, is it a secret?
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 6:50:34 AM EDT
[#1]
look at punkin shoot thread...

t
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 6:54:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Bring it on over to the Mile Hill armory in Port Orchard and I can guarentee some Gummint Blackrifles showing up....last month we had two racks of M4s and a pair of 16A2/203 combos....someone here has to outrank Lt.Adams, just bring ammo and I know Top will be all over it...
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 11:54:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I say we meet at the WAC show, fairly early, everyone can do their shopping, then head out and puncture pumpkins.  Bring food and stuff for lunch so we don't waste any extra time going out.

We just need to commit as to where we want to go blasting.  Capital Forrest is good.  I don't know anything about mile hill armory but if us regular guys could shoot the M4s, I would be all over that!  Actually, I am good for anywhere within an hour or so from Puyallup.

I will pick up some pumkins on Saturday.  They should be on sale by then.  Does anyone still do jack-o-lanterns?
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 12:54:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought there was somewhere closer to Puyallup.  Oly from Puyallup is a little jog. Lets keep chatting, someone knows somewhere closer.

I say we issue a BDF/WAARFCOM warrant for JAFO's apprehension, detainment, and extraaccompniment for the day.

Link Posted: 10/21/2003 1:25:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Yo, CavVet, make a little room in your IM will ya?!

As far as JAFO is concrerned, I agree, a little shooting would do him some good!
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 1:36:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Hrmmmmm, JAFO kinda reminds me of a Pumpkin.....
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 1:46:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yo, CavVet, make a little room in your IM will ya?!

Done! And here I thought nobody loved me cuz I hadnt had an IM in days!

Link Posted: 10/22/2003 10:36:27 AM EDT
[#8]
went to the triangle gravel pit in capitol forrest this morning and it is closed. temporary closure from sept. 24th to TBA. they are doing some logging around the pit so there is no shooting.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 3:07:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
<snip>
As far as JAFO is concrerned, I agree, a little shooting would do him some good!

Owning gunz would do me a some good too, but that isn't one of my current priorities. ;)
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 6:07:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
<snip>

Owning gunz would do me a some good too, but that isn't one of my current priorities. ;)

sorry man, but I hated to hear that almost as much as you hated to say it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top