Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2003 5:43:54 PM EDT
Hi i currently attend Washington State University and was wondering if anyone knows of a shooting range in the Pullman area.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 6:35:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know of any ranges around there but, welcome to the show!

Oh yea, GO COUGS!
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 8:31:30 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I don't know of any ranges around there but, welcome to the show!

Oh yea, GO COUGS!

Is this all you do all day is surf?

GET BACK TO WORK!

Edited to add....Time to decide...Take a nap, or go shoot...Nap....Shoot...

Nap now.......Shoot later!
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 8:49:16 AM EDT
[#3]
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits!!!  No more parties on Sunday on account of CavVet and his little attitude problem, that's for sure.....

Link Posted: 10/9/2003 9:53:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits!!!  No more parties on Sunday on account of CavVet and his little attitude problem, that's for sure.....

Well, other than Tweak, the ARFCOMMERS wont miss it as we were the only ones who showed up! And he left early!

The s'getti was good! That I will surley miss. When I read the bear in Alaska story, and there was a quote of messing with big animals, and being unarmed, I thought of those big ass horses....

Some people never learn.  Poor bears ended up eating Californians....YUK!
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 4:36:58 AM EDT
[#5]
The closest one that I know of is in Mica, the vally rifles and pistol club they have ranges out to 1000 yrds, I've heard it's nice your other choice is the spokane rifle club they have matches every third weekend of the month.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top