Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2003 11:12:13 AM EDT
WAC show in Puyallup, I'll be there early if anyone wants to meet up, have lunch, tip a few, whatever.  Sunday, Volleyball 2 at the Whiskey Ranch.  Thanks tweak for coming all the way out to Ravensdale to help me get rid of some moonshine last weekend!  Let me know if you want to play this weekend.  That goes for anyone els too!

I know, short notice, blah, blah, blah.  Talk to the New York phone company!!
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 11:31:15 AM EDT
[#1]
i'll be at the gun show when it opens. i need some more ammo since i just ordered a CMP garand
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 12:42:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
i'll be at the gun show when it opens. i need some more ammo since i just ordered a CMP garand

you are going to get a POS that is missing parts!
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 3:16:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

If you aren't seen walking out of the door with a crate of the Danish 30-06 then you have no soul.

2wP a bite and hoisting of cool frothy beverages sounds damn fine to me.  I was praying that the board would get back up in time to arrange that activity.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 6:22:16 PM EDT
[#4]
U guys know me by now. Sat is off limits, Fun Show Sunday!

2WP, I need directions for the after-fun-show event....IM please...

Link Posted: 10/3/2003 6:49:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thanks tweak for coming all the way out to Ravensdale to help me get rid of some moonshine last weekend

You're welcome, tho that one little glass didn't put a dent in the bottle.

M had fun horsing around with C. Gun's up, shoot me your email addy and I'll send you the list of deficiencies and such.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 7:36:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Is there a WAC show the following weekend?  I've got SAT and SUN off and may be able to get to something on SUN.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 7:47:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey, in Burien's main drag, they have an Oktoberfest shindig on Sat. and Sun. With frosty adult beverages too! It's pretty big this year, tons of food. Come on down!
End of shameless plug.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 8:00:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Oktoberfest in Burien?????

I used to live in a hellhole there until a couple of years ago shouldn't it be more like Cinco de Oktoberfest?

Tecati at an Oktobefest should be a capital offense!
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 8:58:34 PM EDT
[#9]
OK then, you guys know the routine.  Meet by the food booth inside the gunshow around 11:30 and we'll go from there.  Either Red Robin or TGIFridays.  Both are OK if <21 and are close to the fairgrounds.  If you show up between 11-12 just go to the drinking establishment first.  (they are next door to each other so if we are not in one go to the other)
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 12:55:37 PM EDT
[#10]
i was there EARLY and had breakfast at the rose restaurant with my uncle. went to the show, walked around and drooled over the AUG and FNC . I picked up 5 bandoliers of the Danish too! Hope you guys are having fun right now.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 3:23:46 PM EDT
[#11]
I was watching for you SC but I never saw you anywhere.  Phil-in Seattle and I met up for lunch but other than than, WTF was everyone?  OK bunny, I know about you, but still.....
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 3:43:41 PM EDT
[#12]
I was gone before 11am! My uncle had a bunch of stuff to do so we couldnt stay long. I got to say hi to NWRed and the Oly Arms dealer that DaBunny worked for at last Monroe show.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 8:30:50 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I picked up 5 bandoliers of the Danish too!

5 bandoliers?
I believe your instructions were to pick up a case of it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 9:53:57 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I picked up 5 bandoliers of the Danish too!

5 bandoliers?
I believe your instructions were to pick up a case of it.

Freaking kids never listen to those that already know.

Next show....Get a case, You have not been shooting a Garand long enough to know that when Good ammo is avail, you have to stock up on it. The days of US Military M-2 Ball are damn near over. The Korean stuff is risky and not that great, To Buy regular 30-06 at the sporting goods store is going to cost you a arm and a leg and more than likely bend your Op rod.

SC, There is always going to be ammo for the poodle shooters, and Wolf is going to make lots of cheap ammo for your nagant, but Good Mil-Surp for the "Greatest battle rifle ever emplimented" is going to run out in short time. After it is all gone ( I would say the good Danish stuff will only be around for another year or so.) You will kick yourself in the butt for not getting it when you could. Then you will come to me, and I will have to charge you $400.00 for a can of Good M-2 Ball.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 11:51:41 PM EDT
[#15]
i would have bought out all the danish at the gunshow if i could have afforded it! but im unemployed. once i get a job i'll be buying as much danish as i can walk out with.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 5:13:44 PM EDT
[#16]
VISA!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top