Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2003 8:04:38 AM EDT
Okay, morning news on AM radio. They played a speech that Locke did in California and he said something to the effect that Oregon, Washington and I think California also, made up 2% of all the carbon dioxide emissions in the world?!!!!

Then he went on to say that he would support making cleaner emission power plants. Hah! Build more dams then!!!!

I'm sorry...... I'm getting my feather's fluttered.... good thing he's not running again.

Link Posted: 9/23/2003 10:29:49 AM EDT
Not really sure about his facts, but He is more than welcome to stay down there with his commie buddy. and run the morons into the ground. When I heard that Gary was heading down I was really pissed, but I guess he is the head of some democratic comittee(sp?) so He really had to go even if he may not have wanted to, and Davis had to foot the bill. So it did not cost Washington tax payers a penny to have him leave. Kinda like a little Vacation for the state....

Mark my words...Washington state is about 6 years behind California...You
see your future!
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 12:04:04 PM EDT
I was kinda hoping that he wouldn't come back from his little trip to China a couple years ago.
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 7:07:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By R-32:
(SNIP, SNIP)

see your future!

GAWD!!! I HOPE NOT!!!!! We need to elect a Rep. Gov!!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 11:24:17 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Kaliburz:

(SNIP, SNIP)

see your future!

GAWD!!! I HOPE NOT!!!!! We need to elect a Rep. Gov!!!!

You are not going to get a Republican Gov. in Washington state for a long time yet.

To many " I see Jimmy " Lib pot heads, and REI Commando's.

I have been in Washington state since I was in the first grade, but since my parents had joint custody I also spent just as much time in my home state of Kalifornia (yes I love cali, but I will never live in a slave state again.) I decided to give Kali try after getting out of the army and man-o-man what a eye opener!...Did you guys know that my first couple month in the Cali Natl Guard I got paid with I.O.U.'s?
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 5:45:27 PM EDT
Yeah, Locke could lick my salty sweaty nut-sack.
He wants to spend more time with his family, after all those years of fixing our roads, HA!
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 8:54:35 PM EDT
I can hope can't I.....

Link Posted: 9/24/2003 9:48:37 PM EDT
at college the other day i got stopped 3 times between classes to sign some petition about weed. it was the same guy each time... marijuana affects the memory!
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 10:14:47 PM EDT

see your future!

I hate to say it, but I think you're right. A dim economic forecast for this state and a growing body of liberal takers is adding up to a vicious cycle towards a duplication of Kali. And unless a major earthquake takes out Seattle, there will be no Republican Gov. for the foreseeable future. Ditto for our two senate positions.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 8:57:35 AM EDT
LOL SC.. Yea i got asked about the same thing however I declined . I did appreciate the thought though.......lol
Top Top