Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2003 10:40:24 AM EDT
My friend's wife is gonna buy him a 44mag.

What is a good store in Western WA that has good prices on S&W 629s or Ruger Super Redhawks?

Travis
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 11:56:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Bens Loan in Renton

Federal Way Discount Guns

Bullseye in Tacoma

Kesselrings in Burlington
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 11:59:14 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Bens Loan in Renton

Federal Way Discount Guns

Bullseye in Tacoma

Kesselrings in Burlington

Actually in that order!
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 8:09:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Arlington Rec. in Arlington (north of Marysville/Everett) has a nice Super Redhawk as of today. Has night sights and a decent field holster.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 8:36:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Federal way is my choice, I'm actually going there on monday to look at a single action something, maybe a .357, I just need a cowboy gun!
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 9:57:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for all the input.

I only wish my wife was interested in spending this kind of money on me!

Link Posted: 9/21/2003 1:52:46 AM EDT
[#6]
BlackDog and Phil

You guys must have seen something I missed at Bullseye...When I was there last I was afraid to touch anything the prices were so "high" IMHO...Not to say anything about service and such since that does go a long way in my book...

Cheers
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 3:35:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Strawman purchase!!

Jack-booted thugs are on their way!!
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 7:31:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
BlackDog and Phil

You guys must have seen something I missed at Bullseye...When I was there last I was afraid to touch anything the prices were so "high" IMHO...Not to say anything about service and such since that does go a long way in my book...

Cheers

I have never had anything but great service and decent pricing at Bullseye...

I prefer Ben's in Renton though.  I know all the guys there (1 or 2 are from the now defunct WSI), all are willing to help and they have LOTS of inexpensive inventory.  Not only that, but you can barter your way to a better deal if you know how.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 12:49:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Strawman purchase!!

Jack-booted thugs are on their way!!

Says who?  

All I'm doing is locating something that my friends wife has no clue about how to find and telling her where to go.  I'm not buying anything for anybody.

Link Posted: 9/21/2003 2:14:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I have never had anything but great service and decent pricing at Bullseye...

Me too. I havent bought at Bullseye since they moved it downstairs, but I have bought a few things there I couldnt find anywhere else, at prices I couldnt get anywhere else. Like all gun stores, some of them knew, some were morons, but we should know what we want, let the sheep fend for themselves!

During peak PreBan prices, Fed Way Ripoff Guns had a SP1 lower with a M4 upper for 2K. I was shocked and awed. I have always found their prices high, salesmen not very helpful, and attitudes all over the place. I dont even go by there anymore.

Kesslerings is my shop for all my reloading supplies. Damn. I love that store.

I prefer Ben's in Renton though.  I know all the guys there (1 or 2 are from the now defunct WSI), all are willing to help and they have LOTS of inexpensive inventory.  Not only that, but you can barter your way to a better deal if you know how.

I hate Bens loans with a burning passion. They have a layaway program that allows me to get anything with damn near nothing down, so I can stuff my safe even if I dont have the cash at the time I feel the lust. Terry, Marty & Ben know what I like and make sure to show me what they just got in every time I show up. Damn, I wish I had never found that place.

Bens is my gunshop I Shall not want.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 4:57:43 PM EDT
[#11]

Me too. I havent bought at Bullseye since they moved it downstairs, but I have bought a few things there I couldnt find anywhere else, at prices I couldnt get anywhere else. Like all gun stores, some of them knew, some were morons, but we should know what we want, let the sheep fend for themselves!

I had only been there since they moved downstairs so I have nothing to compare as far as before and after. I just know the prices on several different things I was shopping around for were way out of the ballpark. I have never had a problem giving a dealer a little for their time but they definately scared me off.

Again nothing to say about service and such...

Cheers..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top