Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2003 6:30:54 AM EDT
The whole 9/11 deal, work just wasnt in my plans....

I am going shooting somewhere....

Link Posted: 9/11/2003 7:12:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I hear ya, I was thinking of doing the same. I've been up since 4:00am yesterday, had CQ duty. I ain't gonna be able to sleep, I'm getting off here in about an hour; think I might go try some of my new ammo out.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 7:14:20 AM EDT
[#2]
You going onpost?

CQ Duty last night and you dont wanna go to sleep? You and SDNCO take turns sleepin or what?

DONT ANSWER THAT!
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 7:48:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Nah, I'm just too wired right now (though that will likely change around noon probably). Yep...there goes my sleep cycle. I wish I could use the on-post range but it doesn't open 'til tomorrow. More than likely I'll just end up hitting the Olympic "trash pit" or something to try out some of this Santa Barbara SS109 that I just got in.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 11:08:28 AM EDT
[#4]

CQ duty, damn it has been a while. nothing better than pulling CQ then going to PT.

Hey Manchu, What is the name of that surplus store just off post where that Korean gal runs it?. I need to pick up a UM-84 holster, and a one of the newer quick rls. pistol belts. I remmember that she was a crack up trying to talk her down on Aid-Bags. (im starting to feel old now)
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 1:55:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

CQ duty, damn it has been a while. nothing better than pulling CQ then going to PT.

Hey Manchu, What is the name of that surplus store just off post where that Korean gal runs it?. I need to pick up a UM-84 holster, and a one of the newer quick rls. pistol belts. I remmember that she was a crack up trying to talk her down on Aid-Bags. (im starting to feel old now)

Hmmmm...there are so many surplus stores there now, it's hard to tell which one you're decribing. Come to think of it, that sounds about like half of ones down there. But, in all seriousness, I don't see how in the hell some of them do any business at all with such high prices. I mean, I can't remember the last time I spent 90-bucks on a $35 camelbak. Go figure...

Link Posted: 9/12/2003 7:44:09 AM EDT
[#6]
So how did it go?  Did you end up shooting in the rain or did you do an indoor range?  I checked at the BOB (bug out bar) for you on the way home and you weren't there so I figured you must still be blasting somewhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top