Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/7/2003 5:35:38 PM EDT
Anyone read the article on the home page along with the referenced material. I sometimes feel guilty for feeling paranoid. When is enough enough? It's difficult to know when someones rights are being abused because all we're told by the media and government is that "they" were evil bad people.....it may truly be nothing more than abuse under the guise of the patriot act. Who knows.....
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 8:20:06 AM EDT
We always hear about the big govt conspiracy to take away our guns. It's like preaching to the choir here. What I want to know is WHY do they really want to take them. Are they really all that scared that we are going to take over the govt? If so then maybe they should be more concerened about how they govern so we would not want to revolt.

Or maybe they are genuinely concerned about crime. If so then maybe they should let us take
care of ourselves a little more. The way the laws are now you are likely to be thrown in prison for simply defending yourself.

The second amendment was written to guarantee our right to defend ourselves from the govt and/or foriegn enemys. I guess that kind of makes us adversarial by definition.

Molon Labe!
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 11:20:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/8/2003 11:23:11 AM EDT by R-32]
WOW....now I could go on all day here, but to make things short.

The media will always make you guilty.

The Fed Govt fears what it can't control.

And now that we have the Anti-Patriot act and soon to be part II. You two clowns have just commited a act of terrorism!.

Does anyone else wonder how they got the Patriot act "written" so fast?....Think about it, That shit has been sitting around for years just waiting, and to top it off, I want to know who actually read the whole thing.(Im still working on it)

This is the worst thing to happen to this nation in 200 years, and the people just roll with it. Well I guess we get what we deserve.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 11:37:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By R-32:

The media will always make you guilty.

True, being innocent does not make for a good story.

The Fed Govt fears what it can't control.

Yes, but WHY? Aren't WE supposed to be represented by the govt? How did "we" let "them" become an uncontrolled entity?

Link Posted: 9/8/2003 4:21:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/8/2003 5:33:21 PM EDT by DonGalt]

Our federal government exists only via theft. Criminals always want their victims disarmed.
Top Top