Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2003 12:29:29 PM EDT
Granted, I found out we, WA have a great frequency of local events, with sizeable turnouts compared to others but....

We often have numerous people who cant make Sat functions for one reason or another...

1) Does anyone else, who cant make the Saturday events think they could make Sunday events??

2) Can any of the Saturday regulars make Sunday events?

Just curious and had to ask...

I will add a poll
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 12:50:30 PM EDT
[#1]
With College Football being upon us I'd be happy to move some events to Sunday

:: cough ::

I mean in an effort to hopefully include our Saturday challenged brethren I'd be happy to vote for some Sunday activities.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 1:52:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I can do either, but I am with Phil. Right now I'd rather shoot on Sundays as I really don't care if I watch any pro football.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 6:48:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I bet if YOU organize a shoot on a Sunday, you will get participants. So which Sunday you setting up? :)
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 8:24:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I bet if YOU organize a shoot on a Sunday, you will get participants. So which Sunday you setting up? :)

OUCH That's gonna leave a mark!
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 11:37:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I vote wed-thurs...
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 2:48:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OUCH That's gonna leave a mark!

Now now. I didn't mean it to be harsh. Well, maybe I did, but it was more of a suggestion. :)

You build it, they will come.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 4:06:24 AM EDT
[#7]
I think Tweak will vouch I set up a shoot once...

Tweak, M & myself had a good time even though nobody else showed up....

Been there, done that....
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 5:23:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Tweak, M & myself had a good time even though nobody else showed up....

Been there, done that....

I really did not mean that to be an attack. Heck, I'll probably be trying to bum a ride from you when a shoot does get set up. :)

I really *NEED* to get out and do some shooting, but I am too unreliable to set one up. It would not be good for me to set one up and not show. There will always be days/times/places where some folks aren't gonna show up. Being that YOU are more reliable than I, I suggest you set one up and I will try my damnedest to make it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 10:35:43 AM EDT
[#9]
I am super interested in the Ft Lewis range.

Hopefully we can get an update through this week, I will probably/maybe/wanna try and go next Sunday.....ish
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 3:40:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I can, will, have gones on either day.  I wanted to vote for myself, but hey, with 7% of the vote I believe I already won the governorship of CA!

Either day, set it up CavVet and I will drag JAFO there one way or another.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 6:26:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I can, will, have gones on either day.  I wanted to vote for myself, but hey, with 7% of the vote I believe I already won the governorship of CA!

Now we're talking! Of course, next weekend, I need to go to Monroe. That is, *if* Stokes will be there.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 8:43:18 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Now we're talking! Of course, next weekend, I need to go to Monroe. That is, *if* Stokes will be there.

Stokes doesn't usually do the Monroe show.  Sometimes, but more often not.  It's always a bit of a surprise to see him there.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 8:53:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I vouch that CavVet is really bad at setting up shoots.

Link Posted: 9/7/2003 9:24:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Most of the guys need Sunday to nurse the hangover....
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 9:36:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Hangover day man.....jeeeze....
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 3:26:27 AM EDT
[#16]
i always miss out cause i work on the weekends.

we need a mon/tues shoot.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 8:27:56 AM EDT
[#17]
I can't go Thurs due to karaoke and I can't do Tuesdays because I get my hair done on Tues evenings.

JAFO, let me know if I need to swing by Renton on my way to Monroe on Saturday.  Are we going to meet at Buzz Inn again?
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 11:11:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I can't do Tuesdays because I get my hair done on Tues evenings.

So does my Great Grandma!.....

What Beauty Shop do you goto? (you bald son of a something or other)
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 8:31:08 PM EDT
[#19]
It's always on a Sat. because they know that's the best way to keep me,the second least popular person at the shoots, from showing up due to my work schedule.

They can't find a day 2WP won't show up so they concentrate on freezing me out.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 8:34:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Don't sell yourself short.   Start some gang-bang rumors and maybe you can cut into Arnold's voting base.  Remember it's CA so no disgusting act will adversely affect your vote percentage except for maybe coming out against gay marriage.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 6:53:22 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Remember it's CA so no disgusting act will adversely affect your vote percentage except for maybe coming out
against gay marriage.

You said COMING OUT and GAY MARRIAGE in the same sentance!
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 4:30:55 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
<snip>

JAFO, let me know if I need to swing by Renton on my way to Monroe on Saturday.  Are we going to meet at Buzz Inn again?

This weekend I am going to try to make the Chehalis fun show. Not sure which day I'm going to try to head down though.

CavVet, were you trying to get something set up for this Sunday (14-SEP-03) at Ft. Lewis?
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 7:33:44 AM EDT
[#23]
When/where is the funshow in Chehalis?  Are they as good or better than Monroe?  Just curious.  I need to head down that way here pretty soon anyway and that may be a good excuse.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 10:43:54 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
When/where is the funshow in Chehalis?  Are they as good or better than Monroe?  Just curious.  I need to head down that way here pretty soon anyway and that may be a good excuse.

1. At the Fairgrounds

2. About the same.... perhaps slightly better. I have only been to one. They are only marginally bigger than Monroe. Stokes is usually at the Chehalis show as opposed to the Monroe is they are the same weekend. I think Chehalis is closer for him.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 1:32:24 PM EDT
[#25]
I think Monroe is slightly better for black rifle stuff...  and ammo.

It is Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Stokes said it's under new ownership, so not sure of how it will be. I couldn't find anything online with show dates yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top