Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2003 8:21:26 AM EDT
I've got next week off (8-16 thr 8-24) and am going to head up to my property for a day or two.  Anyone want to go?  Awsome views, cold beer, lots of room to shoot if it's not too dry.

There is a small cabin and and outhouse.  1st class amenities!  Anyway, I'd love to have someone to B/S with on the 4+ hour trip.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 10:48:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 11:34:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a easy shot to me, anyone willing to help me pack it out?
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 12:50:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Note to self....never go deer hunting with a flamethrower....
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 4:02:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Note to self....never go deer hunting with a flamethrower....

If you weren't such a charcoal snob you'd realize that a flamethrower has the advantage of cooking your meat on the spot.  

Shoot the critter and by the time you get to it dinner is served!
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 4:56:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Would love to , feelin' the need to get out of the city pretty bad lately , unfortunately they got me chuckin' rocks 50+ hours a week these days.....

t
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 9:05:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Looks like I'll be heading up either Sunday around noonish or Monday morning if anyone wants to tag along.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 12:36:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm leaving sometime tomorrow (Monday).  What happened to all you unemployed types?  Nobody just wants to have a relaxing couple of days?
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 5:08:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 6:14:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
 What happened to all you unemployed types?

Gimme a few weeks...

I thought you worked in a coal mine. Isn't winter the peak season for coal use?
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 6:15:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Looks like a easy shot to me, anyone willing to help me pack it out?

Sure, I'll carry the pack and you carry the deer.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 9:27:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 1:07:31 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm back!  Had a great time.  Didn't do too much, mostly just sat around enjoying the views.  It was very nice and relaxing.  There are several pieces of land adjacent to mine that are for sale.  You guys should think about buying them.  We could have one hell of a shooting range! I am in the process of buying another twenty acres behind the land I already own.  It seems like a good investment and something I can have fun with at the same time!
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 9:08:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 3:28:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There are several pieces of land adjacent to mine that are for sale.  You guys should think about buying them.  

You said that last time you got back and a bunch of asked questions about it.  You never got the answers.

I believe I IM'd everyone that asked about these the realtor phone number and brief description.  I really think it best if anyone is even remotely interested that we have a group "meeting" up there and you guys can see for yourself if you like it or not.  Maybe in September after 1GR is done playing with his trucks in the mine pit we can do a weekend up there.  Hopefully it will be damp enough to do some shooting by then too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top