Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2003 6:54:22 AM EDT
Just wondering if anyone has ever looked into hosting a program on the Seattle cable channel. Couldn't we maybe make some videos to get put on there? Even if it wasn't a regular weekly program, maybe we could make some tapes for fills.

I have no money, equipment, or desire to be on TV, but perhaps someone does? We could probably get our local media whore, SuperChicken, to be the star of the show ;) We could possibly make some tapes at informal shoots and end with showing the clean-up or some range stuff, not including anything that could be construed as commercial advertisement, to show some gun safety, etc.
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 9:47:32 AM EDT
Lets just say that I have access to all of the production equipment...........................
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 2:25:04 PM EDT
Used to do that down here (Thurston Co) with TCTV, show was called "Of Cabbages and Kings". Buddy of mine hosted and I rousted gun stuff up for him. Got a LOT of phone calls (call in show) and a LOT of funny looks from staff when we put up the set for the shoot. Hauling a M1919 on a tripod through a hippie commune like TCTV is bound to get you some odd looks.
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 4:49:40 PM EDT
well i did take TV productions senior year and some of my friends have the equipment to film/edit/produce videos...
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 8:32:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JAFO:
Just wondering if anyone has ever looked into hosting a program on the Seattle cable channel. Couldn't we maybe make some videos to get put on there? Even if it wasn't a regular weekly program, maybe we could make some tapes for fills.

I have no money, equipment, or desire to be on TV, but perhaps someone does? We could probably get our local media whore, SuperChicken, to be the star of the show ;) We could possibly make some tapes at informal shoots and end with showing the clean-up or some range stuff, not including anything that could be construed as commercial advertisement, to show some gun safety, etc.

So your just basically the "idea man".
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 4:20:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bigern:

Nope. I'm the writer/director. Just need someone else to do all the work.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 10:24:24 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JAFO:

Originally Posted By bigern:

Nope. I'm the writer/director. Just need someone else to do all the work.

= Dictator...
Top Top