Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2003 4:12:43 PM EDT
after a long 5 day trip across country i am finally in Washington. traveling with 2 small children sure does make a trip a whole lot longer. i'm living in Lacey, off of Ruddell St.

i wasn't able to bring my Scout with me, so if anyone knows of one for sale i will be in the market for one after we get settled. my old lady needs to get a job first before i go out and buy some new toys.

where is the closest place to shoot around here? i plan on joining a range after we get some more money but would like a place i can plink at cans and junk like that for now.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 4:34:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to WA!
Dang my ass is starting to get cold with all these new guys showing up lately.

As far as shooting, have 1GUNRUNNER show you the pit near Chehalis that we as a group shoot at on occassion.  Also, see the thread about the shoot this weekend in Olympia/Elma.  That's not too far for you if you're in Lacey.

Keep in touch here in the WA forum, there is pretty much always something going on.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 8:39:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I think I need more beer because that comment doesn't make any sense to me.

It's not some nasty ranch thing is it?  
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 10:21:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No we all like to use syrup, or jelly.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 6:50:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think I need more beer because that comment doesn't make any sense to me.

---->
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 8:06:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
i wasn't able to bring my Scout with me, so if anyone knows of one for sale i will be in the market for one after we get settled. my old lady needs to get a job first before i go out and buy some new toys.

You mean to say that there are people who actually pay for those things? I thought one was considered fortunate to be able to give them away instead of having to pay to have them hauled off.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 9:06:54 AM EDT
[#6]

You mean to say that there are people who actually pay for those things? I thought one was considered fortunate to be able to give them away instead of having to pay to have them hauled off.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top