Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2003 12:03:41 PM EDT
Anybody interested in going to the funshow this weekend and then meeting up for lunch?  We could do TGIFridays again.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 1:06:18 PM EDT
[#1]
This is a puyllaup show right? Is there any possibility of shooting stuff afterwords?
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 1:10:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I am interested in going if it's on Saturday. My busy schedule might not allow for Sunday...  oh wait... I'm interested in either day.

CK, it is in Puyallup.

2WhiskeyP, can I catch a ride if I drive to your house?
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 1:51:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
2WhiskeyP, can I catch a ride if I drive to your house?

Absolutely!

Is there anywhere around Puyallup for, as CK puts it, shooting stuff?
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 2:31:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I *thought one of the local gunshops had some deal where you come there after the show & shoot for free...Its been a while since I heard of that though.

Saturday or Sunday?

Sunday good, Saturday BAD...
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 3:40:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I *thought one of the local gunshops had some deal where you come there after the show & shoot for free...Its been a while since I heard of that though.

Saturday or Sunday?

Sunday good, Saturday BAD...

Yeah that was Bullseye, I don't see their ad in the GunNews anymore though.

Saturday, I'm on for that.  
All you suckers can carry the 1,000rds of 308 ammuntion I want to pick up out to my car for me!
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Lunch you say???  What time?
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 7:02:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Lunch you say???  What time?

Uh......... lunch time!  DUH!

Link Posted: 7/7/2003 11:34:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I thought they had a special in the WAC rag, I was thinkin this was a shop in Puyallup-ish...

Link Posted: 7/8/2003 2:40:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I seem to remember that being Bullseye too.  They had some kind of show special at their indoor range.

Yes, lunch time sounds good.  I must pick Saturday (sorry CavVet!)  So lets say meet in the bar (imagine that) in T G I Fridays up the hill from the fairgrounds at high noon on Saturday!?  

Good?
Bad?
STFU 2wP, we are tired of listening to your b/s?

Link Posted: 7/8/2003 3:06:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought they had a special in the WAC rag, I was thinkin this was a shop in Puyallup-ish...

Might of been the Marksman, but I see no such ad in my brand new WAC magazine.  I do see an old ad where Bullseye definetly offered free range time.

Wades used to offer free range time to WAC members on the last Sunday of every month
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 5:35:27 PM EDT
[#11]
What, nobody's hungry?  WTF
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 7:42:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
What, nobody's hungry?  WTF

I'm always hungry, what are you talking about?!
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 8:19:00 PM EDT
[#13]
I will be at the show , may be interrested in lunch....will talk to the roomate , he's driving....

Also will have to see if I can even afford to eat after I pick up a couple of things at the show...

t
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 12:02:16 AM EDT
[#14]
I might be "in" for lunch on Sunday.  Haven't met many of ya'll...it all depends on the Sunday flight sked.

Link Posted: 7/10/2003 9:10:27 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I will be at the show , may be interrested in lunch....will talk to the roomate , he's driving....

Also will have to see if I can even afford to eat after I pick up a couple of things at the show...

t

well this depends on how hungover i am from the night before.  if we get there before noon lunch can definately be in order.

may need some hair of the dog to keep me from passing out, though.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 10:39:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Is everyone that is going 21+ yo?  If so just meet in the bar at TGIFridays at noon.

JAFO, you still coming to the farm first?
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 3:04:28 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Is everyone that is going 21+ yo?  If so just meet in the bar at TGIFridays at noon.

Yeah, what time should I be there?
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 4:24:43 PM EDT
[#18]
12 at TGIFridays then?
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 4:34:23 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, what time should I be there?

I think around 0800 would be good.  We can get there easily by 0900 and have plenty of shopping time before we go to lunch!  Let me know if this is OK for you.  You could crash here Friday night if it is easier but I may be having a couple of good looking chicks over to play in the hottub if that isn't a problem for you!
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 4:35:51 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
12 at TGIFridays then?

Yep, works for me!
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 11:32:50 PM EDT
[#21]
i'll be there and so will my fellow gun-nut mk_ultra. flag down any fools wearing wac badges.
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 8:16:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Just thought , I'd drop a line and say to 2whiskeyP , shadows , and phil_in_seattle , that it was nice meeting you guys for lunch , it was interesting to be able to put a face to a name such as it is....anyways , thanks for the invite and the warm reception , take care all, and see you guys around....

t
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top