Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/29/2003 8:40:00 AM EDT
Do they take membership at the door if you have a 03 FFL?

I will be in the Seattle area during the July 12 show with copies of my signed, inked FFL license. I only want to purchase the membership if there is some C&R I would like to collect.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 8:51:49 AM EDT
Ask them:

www.washingtonarmscollectors.org/

I do know that there is a spot on the membership application forms for an FFL number though.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 10:28:06 AM EDT
Stator, Im pretty sure you are going to have to pony up for a membership if you want to purchace anything.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 3:41:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/29/2003 9:13:44 PM EDT by Belial]

Originally Posted By R-32:
Stator, Im pretty sure you are going to have to pony up for a membership if you want to purchace anything.

I agree...I think they wave the background check fee of $10 if you are a FFL or have a Carry Permit.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:34:11 PM EDT
I joined at the last show. After crediting back my (and my wife's) entry fee, it cost $13 ($25/yr). From start to finish, it took about 15 minutes (with the WAC Staff experiencing computer problems). All I had to show was my Driver's Licence and my CPL.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 12:05:53 PM EDT
Thanks for the info Sharkman. I will be there on Saturday looking for some C&R pistols for myself. 03-FFLs are worthless in CA unless you physically purchase out of state. I might as well take advantage of having to be up there for work.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 12:30:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By stator:
I will be there on Saturday looking for some C&R pistols for myself.

If you are there on Saturday come on up to lunch at the TGIFridays. It's just south of the fairgrounds up the hill a couple of miles in the Southhill Mall. We should be there around noon.
Top Top