Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2003 8:40:00 AM EDT
Do they take membership at the door if you have a 03 FFL?

I will be in the Seattle area during the July 12 show with copies of my signed, inked FFL license. I only want to purchase the membership if there is some C&R I would like to collect.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 8:51:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Ask them:

www.washingtonarmscollectors.org/

I do know that there is a spot on the membership application forms for an FFL number though.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 10:28:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Stator, Im pretty sure you are going to have to pony up for a membership if you want to purchace anything.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 3:41:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Stator, Im pretty sure you are going to have to pony up for a membership if you want to purchace anything.

I agree...I think they wave the background check fee of $10 if you are a FFL or have a Carry Permit.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:34:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I joined at the last show.  After crediting back my (and my wife's) entry fee, it cost $13 ($25/yr).  From start to finish, it took about 15 minutes (with the WAC Staff experiencing computer problems).  All I had to show was my Driver's Licence and my CPL.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 12:05:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info Sharkman. I will be there on Saturday looking for some C&R pistols for myself. 03-FFLs are worthless in CA unless you physically purchase out of state. I might as well take advantage of having to be up there for work.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 12:30:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I will be there on Saturday looking for some C&R pistols for myself.

If you are there on Saturday come on up to lunch at the TGIFridays.  It's just south of the fairgrounds up the hill a couple of miles in the Southhill Mall.  We should be there around noon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top