Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2003 6:35:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 6:58:09 PM EDT
[#1]
The people I personally know who have Ford Focuses seem to be very happy with them. Were I in the market for a smaller, economical, and affordable vehicle, they would certainly be included in the list of potential candidates. 1-2 year old used ones seem to fit your criteria.

AutoTrader

Edmunds

Little Nickel

I found my wife's Impala advertised by an area dealer at Yahoo! Autos
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 7:52:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't forget our friend in the car auction business. He'd at least be able to point you in the right direction, if not a whole lot more.

OdT
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:28:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I was a finance manager for 4 years with Ford, I know alot of people and I know that I can get you hooked up in the right direction. Talk to me at the shoot about it.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 5:53:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Just let her drive around your new Kubota when you get it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top