Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2003 8:40:21 AM EDT
Hey everybody!

From my "I'm new..." thread, I found that there are a few of you in West Seattle (unless my leg's being pulled). I think we should get together! I own one AR15 M4-type post-ban and one stainless Colt .45 auto.

I live right by the Junction, so anywhere down there is fine (except Guppy's!)

And How about "ARROWS" for our name? "AR-15 Radical Owners from West Seattle"? OK, that is kinda dumb.

Anthony
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 9:16:24 AM EDT
We can all meet up, thats cool. But let's not make West Seattle into the next reason for the BATF to crack some skulls. Shhhhhh!
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 1:18:24 PM EDT
Hey bigscrun, dont even say the A-word unless youve got your tinfoil hat on! Shhhh!

Wait...I think I hear some black helicopters...

heh
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 2:41:31 PM EDT
Don't worry, I won't put a sign up outside my place advertising Black Rifle Owners! I'm just very surprised that there are some of us out there in what I thought was a "Liberals Only" area. Ever drive by the California/Alaska intersection when the protestors were there? (I'm really holding back what I want to say so people don't think I'm a psycho.)

Anyway, we'll never compete with Kent, so I'm not really worried about a crackdown. hehehe.

Anthony
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 3:25:08 PM EDT
I just tell those jack offs to f*ck off every time I see them.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 9:27:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AnthonyJ:
Ever drive by the California/Alaska intersection when the protestors were there?

Anthony

There is only one kind of drive-by in the west seattle area that I know of!....
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 3:21:49 PM EDT
Anthony,

What is Guppys and what's wrong with it? I live in north Seattle and don't get out to West Seattle much!

Doug
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:40:54 PM EDT
go check it out, you'll see.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:01:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Milspec-AR:
Anthony,

What is Guppys and what's wrong with it? I live in north Seattle and don't get out to West Seattle much!

Doug

Guppys = Fag Lair
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:04:30 PM EDT
I'm down for a WS meet...

Maybe dinner at Jak's!!!
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 11:21:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BlackDog714:
I'm down for a WS meet...

Maybe dinner at Jak's!!!

But are you down for the Chehalis shoot tomorrow?!

Top Top