Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/4/2003 7:45:36 AM EDT
I woke up at 0500 and could plainly see that it was going to be a beautiful day. Got up, made some coffee. Went out to feed (horses, dogs, cats) and did not come back in the house until it was too late to get ready for work!

It's a little after 0800 now and I already drained, cleaned and filled the hot tub and weed ate my wellhouse area.

Looks like it gonna get hot today, maybe 75-80. What to do now?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:07:47 AM EDT
What did you tell your boss?

That you had an "eye" problem and could not see youself going to work.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:17:34 AM EDT
Grab a beer and a stogie. Then sit on the porch, if you have one, and just chill out.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 9:18:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/4/2003 9:20:53 AM EDT by 2whiskeyP]

Originally Posted By Citabria7GCBC:
Grab a beer and a stogie. Then sit on the porch, if you have one, and just chill out.

Got beer, got stogies and three porches to choose from. The only problem is, I really am sick. It's just that I normally go into work when I'm sick but since it was so nice I decided to call in. Whatever I ate last night has my stomach in an uproar. As long as I'm home and I know the the bathroom is close by I should be OK. There is nothing wrong with trying to get stuff done while I'm laid up is there?

Hopefully I will be good enough to go to Cumberland tonight (between Ravensdale and Enumclaw). They have an antique car show every Wed night and with the weather like this it should be packed. Anyone want to go?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:47:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bigscrun:
What did you tell your boss?

That you had an "eye" problem and could not see youself going to work.

That's it. Red "eye" problem, and you don't want every fricking co worker "catches" it.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:36:57 PM EDT
Truth is, you could call in sick everyday, ya whacko...
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:52:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:37:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER:

Originally Posted By 2whiskeyP:
It's a little after 0800 now and I already drained, cleaned and filled the hot tub and weed, ate my wellhouse area.

Weirdo

No shit.

I wish I was motivated like that! I'm so lazy the mailman brings my mail to my door instead of the mail-box because he know's I won't get off my ass and go get it.
Top Top