Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2003 8:59:55 AM EDT

TX forum is kind of quiet, so I just stop by and say "Hi".

Used to go to Mark Morris HS in Longview, WA.

Wow.  Most of the threads are belong to 1Gun.
What's up with that?  Hope he doesn't want to be a Post Ho, or trying to catch up with The-One-and-Only-ETH.
 BTW, 1Gun:  What's up, bro?
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 9:29:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Good morning there Mr. Mojo. I have been slutting around the Texas boards because I thought it was slow here.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 9:35:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Good morning there Mr. Mojo. I have been slutting around the Texas boards because I thought it was slow here.

Hi, bro.  Same here.  Where the heck is everyone?  Are there some kinds of activities that they hide from us?
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 9:37:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah it's called a hangover.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 10:52:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yeah it's called a hangover.

"hangover"?  What the hell is that?

You are welcome here any time mojo!  It kinda amazs me too that we are the second to third (back and forth with NY and NJ) as far as activity goes and it is still pretty quiet sometimes.  How would you like to live in the Dakotas?
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 11:10:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You are welcome here any time mojo!  It kinda amazs me too that we are the second to third (back and forth with NY and NJ) as far as activity goes and it is still pretty quiet sometimes.  How would you like to live in the Dakotas?

Thanks for the welcome, 2whiskeyP.

As far as Dakotas are concerned:  good and bad.
 Bad: boring as hell.
 Good:  so sparsly populated in some area that you can shoot all you want and the neighbors welcome the noise.

BTW, can you guys talks bad about 1Gun?  When he comes back online, we can just delete this thread.

Link Posted: 5/31/2003 3:35:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
How would you like to live in the Dakotas?

If I ever get filthy stinking rich, I'm going to buy something like half the state of Montana, or Wyoming, or the Dakotas, and kick everyone out so I can have it all for myself.  Nothing but piece and quiet and LOTS of gunfire.

Group Buy?
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 3:51:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...Group Buy?

Good discount for group buy?
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:44:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I ever get filthy stinking rich, I'm going to buy something like half the state of Montana, or Wyoming, or the Dakotas, and kick everyone out so I can have it all for myself.  Nothing but piece and quiet and LOTS of gunfire.

Group Buy?

Wyoming is my home state.  There are more antelope in the state then there are people anymore.

Link Posted: 5/31/2003 7:43:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Mr. Mojo, how are things? It's pretty warm up here in WA right now. I bet it's REALLY warm down there eh? Glad I was down there before it really got hot. Wouldn't mind coming back down again one of these days. Hope I can make Gunstock. You will be there won't ya?
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 8:47:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Group Buy?

That sounds - PEACEFUL.
Would be nice, wouldn't it?
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 5:25:01 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Mr. Mojo, how are things? It's pretty warm up here in WA right now. I bet it's REALLY warm down there eh? Glad I was down there before it really got hot. Wouldn't mind coming back down again one of these days. Hope I can make Gunstock. You will be there won't ya?

Hi JAFO.  Will be at GUNSTOCK and help out-of-state members or vendors who need a ride from DFW airport to Waco.  So yeah, I have to be there and glad to help out.
 Hot like heck down here, hit triple digits the last two days.
 Come down here again with WA. bunch, we love to all you guys.
 I think, if you guys can make it down here, it would be fun.
 BTW, no Mr. Mojo BS--just Mojo is fine.  I'm as young as you are.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 11:13:36 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

BTW, no Mr. Mojo BS--just Mojo is fine.  I'm as young as you are.

Yes sir!  Errr...  I mean, ok bro.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:06:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:19:29 AM EDT
[#14]
hey guys........i'll check back in after lunch.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:39:04 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
 BTW, can you guys talks bad about 1Gun?  When he comes back online, we can just delete this thread.

WTF?!

LOL.  Damn, it's too late.  Well, at least, we deleted the good parts.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 1:27:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Mojo, how's it going.  

Ben, The Emu
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:26:54 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Mojo, how's it going.  

Ben, The Emu

Hey, Ben.  How's work?

Hey, Ben.  If you have a chance, swing down to GunStock.  You know, you'll enjoy it, right?!
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:34:52 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mojo, how's it going.  

Ben, The Emu

Hey, Ben.  How's work?

Hey, Ben.  If you have a chance, swing down to GunStock.  You know, you'll enjoy it, right?!

Work?  what work?
id love to go to gunstock.  right now its not looking too good.

Ben
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:58:45 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mojo, how's it going.  

Ben, The Emu

Hey, Ben.  How's work?

Work?  what work?
id love to go to gunstock.  right now its not looking too good.

Ben

Right.  But 4 months later?  Who knows?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top