Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2003 11:29:43 AM EDT
Just an FYI (this is not an add!)  There is 5 20 acre parcels for sale around my property up on Tunk Creek just north/east of Omak.  I believe they are asking 30-35k each but they have been for sale for awhile so I'm sure a deal could be made.  If anyone is interested in some nice property let me know and I will try to get more info on it (realty etc.)

It would be great if a bunch of us could buy these up and use it for group shoots and camping, ATV riding, horses etc.  Let me know if you want to know more.  Otherwise some city slicker will buy them and bitch about me bump firing and blowing up tannerite all the time!
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 12:41:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you have any realty info, phone numbers, etc? If so, please e-mail them to me. If not I'll have to get some directions from you.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:24:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Why do we have to ask?  Get us the info you slacker.

Did you wife get one of those imaginary doohickey funnycide's jockey uses for good luck/winning big races?
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:25:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:29:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:04:03 PM EDT
[#5]
1) What kind of terrain & vegatation?

2) How far outside city limits?

3) How deep is your well?

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:08:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
1) What kind of terrain & vegatation?

Some ponderosa pine.  Mostly grass.  Rolling hills.  Mountaintop property.

2) How far outside city limits?

About 18 miles from closest town (Riverside) which has a little ma and pa type store with a gas pump.  About 6 more miles to Omak.

3) How deep is your well?

Not dug yet.  Closest neighbor on one side I think said was 180ft with pretty much unlimited water.  The closest on the other side is really shallow (60ft?) but only gets like 5 gal a minute.  YMMV.

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:15:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Are these owner contract?

The forty on the east side of my property I belive can be.  I don't believe the other sixty would be though.  I'm still waiting for the one guy to call me back with the realtor info.

...and is there anyway to buy you out?
I'd hate to invest in something, including building something over there; only to have you burn it down.

All things in life are negotiable and everyone has their price! {azzwh@le!}

Just want to add also that even though there are some people that live around there, I would consider this mostly recreational property.  It usually snows several feet a year and gets very hot and dry in the summer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top