Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2003 8:31:16 PM EDT
I'm going to go shoot somewhere.  I need to!

Anyone else up for it?
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:56:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:13:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd be up for it.  Where are you thinking?  Sultan?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:23:54 AM EDT
[#3]
work...guns...work...guns, hmmmm let me see if I can go. I should know on Friday night.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:43:29 AM EDT
[#4]
OK, see my "would it be better" reply in the dinner thread.  Maybe we can shoot in the morning and then head out Sat afternnon for grub.  Just an idea if it works better for anyone.

edited to add..I in for shooting either way!

Mmmm...tannerite!
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:51:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'd be up for it.  Where are you thinking?  Sultan?

It doesn't matter to me where we shot.  I haven't been anywhere in the basin though.  If someone wants to lead a caravan I can follow along, just no snow.  My Ranger is rolling death in any snow at all.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:59:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I would think Sultan then.  I know there is no snow there.  We do need to go fairly early thogh.  Sometimes that area can get crowded.

We can just meet at Buzz Inn and leave from there.  Whatcha think?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 3:39:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Buzz Inn in Monroe huh, 2WP you just want Red Beers. I might be able to go. The earlier the better for Sultan, that place gets packed by 10:30am.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:54:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Where's Seattle?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:32:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Where's Seattle?

Go North on I-5, past the terrible stench (Tacoma) and wait until you get a good whiff of coffee mixed with body odor and jet exhaust.  That'll be Seattle.

Damn hicks.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:27:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I would think Sultan then.  We can just meet at Buzz Inn and leave from there.  Whatcha think?

Fine I can find it, what time?
Look for a red Ford Ranger with my famous no McUzi sign in the window.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:38:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Due to unforseen circumstances mixed in with a little shitty luck, I will NOT be there.  Far be it for me to miss a day shooting but sometimes life sucks and there is nothing you can do about it.

We will still be shooting in Omak next weekend if anyone is still interested.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 12:25:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Well damn... I'll probably go up to Granite Falls then.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top