Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2017 9:59:47 PM EDT
53 year old Michigan guy who grew up watching and loving the great Pittsburgh Steeler's teams of the 70's.  A fan ever since.  I was hoping someone who has the privilege of actually living in PA could help a fan out.  Are there any good independent forums or blogs that cover all things Black and Yellow you may turn me on to?

PS Here in the Metro Detroit area before any pro sports season starts little "pocket" schedules from the teams show up at gas stations, party stores, etc.  Do you guys in PA see those same schedules around town for the Steelers?  If so I'd send you a SASE and a donation to get a few!

Thanks in advance for any info!

PSS What do you think of the Joe Haden signing?
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 10:05:06 PM EDT
[#1]
If I see any schedules around I'll pick one up. Sorry but that's about all I can add to the thread.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:32:50 AM EDT
[#2]
DkPittsburghsports.com is the blog you seek. But it's like $3/month. Not sure what you can get to for free. 

Can also listen to wdve on game days on iHeartRadio. Pregame starts like 27hrs before the game or something. 

Eta. I can never find the schedules. But if I see one I'll grab a couple for you 
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 12:38:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the help fellas!  I appreciate it!
Link Posted: 11/18/2017 12:13:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Ever get the schedules you were looking for?

I can't make promises to find stuff, but I'm glad to help if I can.
Link Posted: 11/18/2017 12:50:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
DkPittsburghsports.com is the blog you seek. But it's like $3/month. Not sure what you can get to for free. 

Can also listen to wdve on game days on iHeartRadio. Pregame starts like 27hrs before the game or something. 

Eta. I can never find the schedules. But if I see one I'll grab a couple for you 
View Quote
Came to suggest Dejan's site also

https://www.dkpittsburghsports.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top