Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2017 2:29:32 PM EDT
Almost done with an ar build and need a place to shoot. I usually shoot at the sportsman shop but their range is 25 meters I believe indoors. I don't particularly want to join a club, just somewhere I can sight my rifle and do some rapid fire. Any ideas? I was thinking of just getting a hunting license since I'm going to be getting back into small game hunting again and use a game land range but I think the closet one to me is in Chester county. I'm north easternish Lancaster btw.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:33:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you near schoeneck/middle creek?
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 12:46:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Actually yes. Ephrata.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 7:14:19 PM EDT
[#3]
If you do t mind driving 20 miles or so, Palmyra sportsman assc. has 200yd/pistol/rifle/archery/ ect plus a indoor 24/7 pistol and rimfire ranges for $120ish a year.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 12:04:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you do t mind driving 20 miles or so, Palmyra sportsman assc. has 200yd/pistol/rifle/archery/ ect plus a indoor 24/7 pistol and rimfire ranges for $120ish a year.
View Quote
Is there mandatory meetings and police calls/work weekends?
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 9:02:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Been a member for 4 years and never had one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top