Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2017 2:51:05 PM EDT
What are the good ranges around?! Long range? Steel? Pistol? Indoor range?

I think he will be living South towards Morgantown working out of Clarksburg.  

Thanks!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 7:15:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't call Morgantown the Pittsburgh area by any means, but welcome!

Western PA is private gun club territory and finding a place to shoot that's not State Game Lands can be a pain.  I have a friend who lives/works down in Morgantown that I can ask about private ranges if need be.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 11:05:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah... downtown Pittsburgh is almost 2 hours from Morgantown. 

There's a club called annawanna sportsman club... it's in lone pine Washington county. 

I hear it's pretty interesting... I can't find the website, but Google has a phone number. 

There's a bar nearby with a mechanical bull and dirt floors... so there's that to check out.  It's called rinky dinks.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 12:26:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the heads up. He doesn't mind a drive to a nice range. Especially one that has long range and some pistol bays. Friendly competitions are good too.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 5:08:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up. He doesn't mind a drive to a nice range. Especially one that has long range and some pistol bays. Friendly competitions are good too.
View Quote
what is the name of the town he's moving too?

how long of a range is he looking for?
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 8:16:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Washington County Machineguns.  

http://www.washingtoncountyguns.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top