Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/25/2006 10:46:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/25/2006 11:06:33 AM EDT by Krackels]
This is a two fold topic.

(1) I had a transfer going through to Archery & Guns and now the owner (can't remember his name) told me he can't do it. I had filled out the paperwork and told him it'd probably be a while before it came in, it was backordered. Took about 8 or 9 weeks. He told me that's fine and all of my contact information was in the paperwork. I had my phone number, address, DL# all on file and I figured he'd give me a call if something came up, like selling the business or relocating. Which he said he had. The item is already in transit (should arrive monday if it hasn't already) or sitting in the P.O. now.

I've called him and told him the story and he seems like he wants to drag his feet. He kept insisting that I talk to another dealer to pick it up and transfer it through. I didn't think that could be done, it was sent USPS priority Insured and requires a signature. I basically told him to either pick it up/receive the package and let me do the transfer or promptly tell the PO to return to sender and I'll pay another shipping charge and ship to a different FFL.

(2) Where is the new shop? I want to talk to him FTF and not have to worry about him blowing me off/hanging up on me because there is a customer in the shop (he did that to me this afternoon). "I'm sorry I really have to go I have a customer."

Needless to say, I'm a little annoyed to put it nicely. I know either way I'll get the gun anyway, but the difference could be a few more weeks and whatever the shipping charge is.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:30:12 PM EDT
Krackels

The last I heard, is that Archery & Gun is closed, and their is no new shop with him as the owner! The only two good guys that worked there now have their own shop about 1 mile north. It's called American Arms & Ammo. Its on the South side of the 309 . Maybe they can help you out since they worked at the other shop and they probably know you. Other than that, thats all I can tell you. Good Luck.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 1:43:05 PM EDT
Problem worked out Pete at Legal-Transfers put some pressure on the owner of Archery and Guns to get it resent to Legal-transfers. I should get my new RRA 9mm Carbine by the end of the week.
Top Top