Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/6/2006 11:31:12 AM EDT
I was just wondering if anyone has filed for an LLC here in PA recently. If you have what is your turnaround time been like? Thanks for any info.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:22:27 PM EDT
What do you mean by "turnaround time?" Are you asking how long it took the department of state to aknowledge that the LLC had been created?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:18:55 PM EDT
it really depends on what county you live in but less than 2 weeks is normal
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:20:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By trakker45:
What do you mean by "turnaround time?" Are you asking how long it took the department of state to aknowledge that the LLC had been created?

I guess this is what I mean. Just wondering hoe long till I had something I could use to file a form 4.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:50:02 AM EDT
i submittted mine sometine in august, got it back about a week and a half later
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:28:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Medic08:
I was just wondering if anyone has filed for an LLC here in PA recently. If you have what is your turnaround time been like? Thanks for any info.

Mine was like 2 weeks. I had to do it since I can't get Form 4's signed in Philly. You in Philly too?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:10:01 AM EDT
washington county. I just didn't want the hassel of CLEO signoff.

Originally Posted By danp:

Originally Posted By Medic08:

Mine was like 2 weeks. I had to do it since I can't get Form 4's signed in Philly. You in Philly too?

Top Top