Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 2:24:56 PM EDT
At the last gun show in Harrisburg, One fella I got to talking to noticed my FD T-shirt and asked if I ever dealt with a guy on Beagle Club Road outside of Carlisle who was a "big AR guy".  I cannot remember the name he mentioned to save my butt.  I have not been able to get out that way, so I have no idea if he is a dealer or just another EBR fan.

Anyone have any idea?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:34:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Try "Ops" in the survival forum. He's been around for years and usually hits all the Hburg shows. He lives in the Carlisle area.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:43:38 PM EDT
[#2]
He's in Perry County...we've IM'ed before, trying to set up a Meet & Greet.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:16:16 AM EDT
[#3]
There is a Moyer's gun shop on that road, but he is a gunsmith that does hunting and bench rifles- I don't think I've ever seen an AR in there.
 There's a few guys in the area interested in a meet & greet, but organizing a date and time has been an issue. One guy I tried to reply to was not accepting IM's. Another attempt at a meeting may work out better now, as at this time of year most people seem to have less going on.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:07:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I know of Moyer's, although I have ever been in the shop.  I didn't think it would be him...this guy may have just been talking out his ass...

I'd love to do a meet & greet.  Last time Ops and I tried, I got swamped with OT.  I live in northern Franklin County, but work in Carlisle, so I'd be up for a M&G in Franklin, Perry or Cumberland...
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:11:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, count me in, I certainly have the time.  NoKnock, pick a weeknight or weekend and get back to us.

Ops
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:26:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I think you mean Moyer's.  Bill is a good guy.  Getting up there in age.  He has a young guy, Chad, working for him now.  I'm not sure, but Chad might be the "Big AR Guy".  The last time I was in there I saw a few EBRs sitting around waiting for some kind of work.

They're building a "precision" rifle for me right now.  It should be done soon.  I hope.

I'd be up for a M&G.  I grew up in Mt. Holly/Carlisle.  I now call Enola home.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top