Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/24/2006 3:34:52 PM EDT
Alright , so over the weekend some SOB broke into the house I am building and stole all the toilets, sinks, faucets, a bunch of electrical fixtures etc........ They were all custom order and will take two months to replace. Not to mention the hassle of police reports and insurance claims. The builders insurance will cover, but still a pain in the ass.

I am freakng pissed.

Any way, don't by any toilets off the back of a truck.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:48:37 PM EDT
I'M NOT SUGGESTING VIOLENCE OR ANY ILLEGAL ACTS - THIS POST IS JUST FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Replace the stolen fixtures and such as quickly as possible. Then place plastic drop-cloths on the main floors. Don't do anything out of the ordinary to secure the location, then spend some nights and/or weekends waiting for those fuckers to come again. If your theives are typical urban jerk-off, low lifes - they will return to see what more they can get out of there because they know that most victims can't believe the theives would actually come back again. The plastic will help prevent making a mess of the floors, and you could just rap up the trash and find a dumpster to put it in. THIS IS a good time to be pro-choice. Scumbags like that are prime canidates for retroactive abortions.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:49:55 PM EDT
Years ago I worked for a builder doing a development. Some lowlifes stole all the appliances from one house. Well the delivery was screwed up and the colors in the house were mismatched so the SOB's came back the next night and stole the right colred ones from the house next door!

BTW I like the plastic sheet idea. It;s a shame you can't do that, the BS would stop pretty quick.

" Just let them take the stuff, it's not worth getting hurt over". NO!!; it's not worth it for you to get hurt taking my stuff, so just leave it alone!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:51:17 PM EDT
The plastic sheet idea??? wouldn't that go towards premeditation? Like you said just an educational discussion.

But yes me and an ar will be moving in very soon.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:25:55 AM EDT
If you are interested, Ive got claymores for paintball/booby trapping. my buddy and I used them on his property when his game was getting poached late at night. It was REALLLLLLLLLLLL easy to see who the culprits were the next day since we loaded them with india ink. They work REALLY well simple to use and trip extremely nice with the supplied trip wire. If ya would like more information gimme a yell.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:16:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/25/2006 9:21:06 PM EDT by elray]
geez phnomne,thats friggin awsome!i gotta tell my buddy about that one!
eta: sorry bout your shitters dude,couldnt think of a nicer guy than vatopa.....wtf is this state turning into?who the f would steal that stuff?hope it goes smooth,vatopa. try phnomnes idea!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:57:26 AM EDT
Alright here is a kick in the ass, I had my alarm turned on yesterday, They alarm company was going to do it on monday, BUT, some asshole broke into their garage and stole a quad, a motorcycle, and a jet ski.

The world is going to hell in a hand basket. I guess I not nuts for owning alot of guns and ammo.

I fear one day I mayhave to use them.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:15:06 PM EDT
Seahawk's colors!!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:39:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/28/2006 12:39:37 PM EDT by PHNOMNE]

Originally Posted By Da_Bunny:
Seahawk's colors!!!

yup and its a lot less embarassing than when ya take a dump on their chests!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:51:30 AM EDT
With a name like Da-Bunny, how can you really take them seriosly???
Top Top