Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2006 5:33:09 AM EDT
Howdy all.
I have some preban evil black guns on the chopping block. Anyone know a good FFL around NE Philly that would handle the transfers? Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:05:29 PM EDT
[#1]
If Quakertown/Dublin area isn't too far, you could get Dave Donely to handle it for you.

Donely's Guns

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:07:08 PM EDT
[#2]
On Oxford Ave (not too far from the Fox Chase train station) Mike & Kate's Sport Shop.
Its a small shop right on the corner @ Oxford & Rockwell IIRC.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:10:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know anyone in the NE philly area.  I use Defcon-1 in coopersburg (Elray on this board is from there).  They are good guys and very reasonable.

Also John at Seneca Arms has done a transfer for me and was also very good.

HTH
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:03:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks alot guys
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:15:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Go with Dave Donley...Stay away from Mike and Kates on Oxford Ave...you will get raped. Dave is reasonable and a good guy.

ETA...I hear Dave is moving up near Quakertown..
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:43:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Also...ya don't say whare in the NE you are.....
There's also Charlie @ C & C Sport Center...its a range tucked way just off of Red Lion Road behind the old Budd plant.
There's Locke's...
There's a place at Torresdale & Blakiston...
Depends how far you want to go....it might be worth picking up the phone book and asking how much people charge for a transfer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top