Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2003 7:54:38 AM EDT
I am planning a trip to Allentown soon.  Currently I am working out my travel plans.  I will be starting out in downtown Allentown and would like to ride a bus as far South as possible and get off near Route 29.  I did this several years ago and all I remember is the bus dropped me at a shopping center right along route 29, and after that, to the south, Rte 29 became very rural with no development.  Where the bus dropped me there was still gas stations, grocery stores, etc..  I'd like to ride the same bus again.  Can any of you tell me what bus will get me that far south along route 29?

You can look at the different route names here: www.lantabus.com/  Click on "Schedules."

The idiots who put up that web page didn't bother to put up a system-wide map, otherwise I could answer the question for myself, and the names of the different neighborhoods mean nothing to me.  I'm sure some of you locals will be able to make sense of it though.

Thanks for any help.

-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 5:30:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Almost 3 days now and no replies?  C'mon...don't you people ever leave your front door?  This isn't THAT difficult a question, is it?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top