Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2003 5:07:40 PM EDT
I probably gonna go on Sunday. Post here if you are going and maybe we could meet up.

If anyone wants to check out Langhorne Rod and Gun or shoot their new toy there after the show I can bring 2 guests.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 9:48:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Piccolo is in town, we were going to meet up this weekend.

I'll see if he's up for it. He works nights.

I just joined Langhorne, I became a member Thursday night!
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 9:23:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I probably gonna go on Sunday. Post here if you are going and maybe we could meet up.

If anyone wants to check out Langhorne Rod and Gun or shoot their new toy there after the show I can bring 2 guests.

Was there this morning... Show was dead, dead, dead.   Lots of the usual vendors were not there - there were plenty of open tables, whereas before, tables are usually spilling out into that hallway in the far corner.   And it looks like they let some of the vendors take up some of the extra space for free, as lots of the displays seemed a bit more spread out than usual.  Plenty of parking spaces in the main lot out front, which I've never seen before.  

Everything seemed priced high, per usual.  Only good deal I saw was chinese 75 rd AK drums for $60/ea.   The usually overpriced by at least 50% mag vendor had two of these, one still in the wrap.  I can only think they were marked wrong, although I saw one of them sell without issues.  Too bad I only brought $40 with me as I forgot there isn't an ATM there and didn't have my checkbook.  Oh well, didn't really need one anyway.

I knew there was a date mixup, and the show was bumped up a week, but IIRC, this was announced quite some time ago so didn't think it would cause problems.

Rocko
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 11:44:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the report rocko. You saved me a trip.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 3:23:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thanks for the report rocko. You saved me a trip.

Same here.

Piccolo is working Sunday, I might go shooting in the afternoon. (still up in the air)

We should plan a meeting for the KOP show at the end of the month. (Hooters after?)
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 10:06:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah let's try to get something together for KOP.

I'm going down the shore tomorrow now anyway.

Edit: only going to shore after reading that show was lame.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top