Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2003 7:58:42 AM EDT
I have a house in Forest Hills, and I am unhappy with my current position here in SE Ohio.

Anyone have any leads? IM me if you can point me to any networking opportunities...
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 6:57:03 PM EDT
[#1]
is that "networking" as in...hey i want to find a job..or computer and tech networking?
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 2:48:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Networking, as in finding a job and talking to the right people.

I am not a computer IT guy.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 8:31:30 AM EDT
[#3]
What kind of position are you looking for?

Education, degrees, etc.

I deal with engineers and safety enviro stuff.  I live on the east side of Pgh near the Forrest Hills area.  

PGH ain't that bad, just stay out of Homewood, East Liberty, etc.  If you have kids they'll end up in the Woodland Hills School district.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 6:26:09 PM EDT
[#4]
The weather in Pittsburgh is enough to make anyone head further south unless you're a diehard Steelers fan.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 7:38:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Check out the following web sites for the job market.

www.triblive.com
www.postgazette.com

Link Posted: 8/24/2003 7:05:08 PM EDT
[#6]
North Hills is a pretty good place to live.

What kinda work do you do?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top