Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2003 5:36:09 PM EDT
i need some parts for a volvo 240 wagon. a liftgate, tail light assemblies, other rear end things. is there anyone close enough to check the place out. i can reimburse your cover and perhaps a meal if the stand is open. or can send beer, ammo, cash. you wouldnt have to get the parts, just confirm they are in the yard. i don't mind making the trip, but don't want to make it five times. priority is the liftgate.

Link Posted: 8/20/2003 8:01:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I was just at Harry's in hazleton this week. Unfortunately I did not see you post till now.

I can tell you this - the place is HUGE ! It took me an hour just to walk thru the chevy section. And parts are cheap as shit ! You can get a whole engine for $80. Tail light assemblies are $12, a tail gate is $25. Their import section is huge too. I'd go if you live within an hour or so of the place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top