User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2003 8:38:54 PM EDT
He's in the hospital.  
A full recovery is expected.
Wish him well.
Mario_FAMOInc
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 1:38:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Not good to hear he's in the hospital. Good to hear he will be okay. I don't have his email address, but tell him I said Hi, hope you get better soon.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 6:46:18 AM EDT
[#2]
You can IM him by clicking on his post a few lines down in this forum and when the next screen pops up click on "e-mail user".
Thanks.
Mario
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 12:09:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for letting us know about Shaggy .  I'm sure the guys from the board will flood his email box.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 7:13:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 7:16:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Aimless.
Mario
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 6:52:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank's for the head's up Mario.

Get well wishes sent.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 9:17:16 AM EDT
[#7]
e-mail sent. Jeff - hope everything goes well!
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 11:41:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the well wishes guys!

I just got out late yesterday (Saturday) afternoon after almost a week in.  I'm still very tired (amazing how run down you can get after a few days of just laying in bed sleeping), but I'm sure it'll get better as I get back on my feet and start moving around again.

I won't go into all the details, but know this; if you get on anti-biotics, make sure you get a full course and take them religiously.  Those little bacterial bastards get resistant quickly and once they do you can find yourself in a world of sh!t.

Link Posted: 8/11/2003 7:41:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Aaah... popping 'leftovers' again? Self-medication is generally a bad idea.

Glad to hear you've rebounded!
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 4:48:16 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Aaah... popping 'leftovers' again? Self-medication is generally a bad idea.

But I was all out of M&M's and they looked about the same.  

Actually, I had an infection a few weeks ago that they treated with two days of Levaquin.  Far too little and too short a duration, but I figured, what the hell.  He's the doc, I'm just a lawyer.  I don't question their medical decisions; I just sue their socks off if they screw up.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 2:39:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Dang dude, I never knew you were in the hospital...

I don't get to the hometown boards very often.

I'll give you a ring...
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 9:53:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Glad you're home & doin better Jeff.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 5:17:44 AM EDT
[#13]
No kidding…I’ve been in Ohio and off line for about ten days due to a death in the family.  Really sorry to hear that you were sick enough to merit a hospital stay.  Man that sucks.  Glad to hear your doing better now.  Hope you return to 100% soon!

-Matthew
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top