Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/21/2003 4:11:39 PM EDT
I found some acres of land in Pike county and in lackawaxen area , how is the area and is there anything I might want to know about?
Any help will be appreciated.
It looked like a real nice area when my wife and I went to look last week.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 11:02:42 PM EDT
My family has a house on Lake Wallenpaupack, on the Wayne co side. From what I hear Pike co is the fastest growing co in the state. Alot of bedroom communities are springing up. On the plus side a full 1/3 of Pike co is state game lands. Also there is a public rifle range on Rt 6 in Pike co.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 5:55:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Philadelphia_GunMan:
My family has a house on Lake Wallenpaupack, on the Wayne co side. From what I hear Pike co is the fastest growing co in the state. Alot of bedroom communities are springing up. On the plus side a full 1/3 of Pike co is state game lands. Also there is a public rifle range on Rt 6 in Pike co.

Thanks, As soon as i get the new house built I will be building a shooting complex of sorts, I have a canadian company that will build the berms and landcscape for free.
I like the area a lot ,it's clean and the people seem nice.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 11:43:51 PM EDT
Ok jrzy, you MUST invite me to shoot on your range once you have it set up. Hell I'll help you set it up.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 5:55:25 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Philadelphia_GunMan:
Ok jrzy, you MUST invite me to shoot on your range once you have it set up. Hell I'll help you set it up.

All ARFcom members will be welcome , free of charge, (Ammo not included)
Top Top