Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2003 4:11:39 PM EDT
I found some acres of land in Pike county and in lackawaxen area , how is the area and is there anything I might want to know about?
Any help will be appreciated.
It looked like a real nice area when my wife and I went to look last week.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 11:02:42 PM EDT
[#1]
My family has a house on Lake Wallenpaupack, on the Wayne co side. From what I hear Pike co is the fastest growing co in the state. Alot of bedroom communities are springing up. On the plus side a full 1/3 of Pike co is state game lands. Also there is a public rifle range on Rt 6 in Pike co.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 5:55:15 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
My family has a house on Lake Wallenpaupack, on the Wayne co side. From what I hear Pike co is the fastest growing co in the state. Alot of bedroom communities are springing up. On the plus side a full 1/3 of Pike co is state game lands. Also there is a public rifle range on Rt 6 in Pike co.

Thanks, As soon as i get the new house built I will be building a shooting complex of sorts, I have a canadian company that will build the berms and landcscape for free.
I like the area a lot ,it's clean and the people seem nice.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 11:43:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok jrzy, you MUST invite me to shoot on your range once you have it set up. Hell I'll help you set it up.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 5:55:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ok jrzy, you MUST invite me to shoot on your range once you have it set up. Hell I'll help you set it up.

All ARFcom members will be welcome , free of charge, (Ammo not included)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top