Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2003 12:47:24 PM EDT
I was perusing the site today and came across a topic on the idea of renting AR tools out.  After reading all the responses(particularly those regarding the Hometown Forum) I got to thinking . One of the reasons the Hometown forum was put together was to promote fellowship among the people that use AR15.com  Possibly  making new friendships , new shooting friends or whatever else comes to mind.

What I'm thinking is,if need you some help with something (tools,or whatever) post in here what your needs are and where your located . Hopefully someone close will lend a helping hand.

I like to call it Help A Buddy ,cause you never know when you too might need help. Let's face it we'd rather have a buddy help out than some dickhead neighbor you can't stand.
Over N Out
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:05:26 PM EDT
[#1]
CEntral Pa. HVAC, plumbing, electrical, etc.  Not much physical help but I can teach you to do it OJT.  Ops
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 12:21:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Resident computer geek I suppose.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 8:34:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't "need" anything.
I'm totally self-sufficient...

I am always willing to help others though...

If anyone needs AR or any "gun" related help, feel free to drop me an email...(I'm sick of working on cars)

I'm a Glock certified armorer, and also have a bunch of armorer tools for the AR's...

I can do pretty much anything...
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 2:22:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I am a heavy equipment operator, but I am real good at refinishing stock sets for AK's and am willing to devulge my secret method. All you have to do is bring me the set, stick around and I will redo it and teach you how to at the same time.I have refinished preban and postban sets flawlessly as I am an AK addict and am serious about quality when it comes to fixing up AK stocks. So if your close to philly drop me an e-mail!
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 5:23:13 AM EDT
[#5]
I can build an AR in under 30 Minutes! Any out there needs some help in the mid Atlantic area just let me know.

OR

Need help speaking to Chinese (Mandarin language) I can help there too.

Now I need some help though.

I am going the SBR Route, anyone know how to cut down a non-chrome lined bore barrel and re-thread it?
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 10:29:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm real good at drinking beer.  If anyone needs help drinking some beer, get in touch with me.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 2:52:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Over sexed, under paid professional killer. I'm now on vacation at this time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top