Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2017 1:25:58 PM EDT
Next match is November 4th, 2017.  Back to the west canyon. 4 stages planned

Hope to see you return and become part of our regular tribe.

Arizona 2 Gun (rifle pistol) will be an action based match. There will be tire flipping, Kettlebell throwing/lifting/carrying, Kettlebell dragging, Climbing, crawling, jumping, running, and all kinds of other physical activities along with some decent shooting challenges. The range facility allows us a lot of interesting options for stages. Expect rifle shooting up to 400 yards, and pistol challenges accordingly.

The match will be held the first Saturday of each month. Sign in starts at 830am, Safety brief and squading at 9am. Cost is $20 per shooter.

For further information, questions, etc.
Facebook search AZ2gun
YouTube arizona2gun
Instagram: https://instagram.com/p/BMc8ue1hnVw/

For further information please email me at ARIZONA2GUN @ GMAIL

Hope to see you all there.
Next match is November 4th, 2017.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 1:33:19 PM EDT
[#1]
In other news:

November match will have no tires flipped, rolled, or crawled thru.  Per a regular competitors request we will be doing a "Kasarda Drill" but with a twist.

December AZ2G will be a practice/training session instead of a match. See the Facebook page for more info closer to the event date.

Out With a Bang match announcement coming soon. This year will be the last Saturday of December instead of on new years eve.

Starting in January 2018, the AZ2G will move to the 4th Saturday of the month. This frees up people to go to the Rio Salado Black Rifle match on the first Saturday of the month and vise versa.

2018 season: we will be making changes to the way we score paper targets. Announcement soon!
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 7:59:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Great news about the date switch in 2018 - I was missing my regular dose of tire flipping and K-Bell chucking.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 9:19:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great news about the date switch in 2018 - I was missing my regular dose of tire flipping and K-Bell chucking.
View Quote
Soon!  11-4 will have a Kbell at your request.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 12:05:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Brilliant.
Thanks Richard.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 4:20:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Some men just want to watch the world burn.....  or flip tires......
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 4:45:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Some men just want to watch the world burn.....  or flip tires......
View Quote
Please note...
November match will have no tires flipped, rolled, or crawled thru.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 3:21:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Please note...
November match will have no tires flipped, rolled, or crawled thru.
View Quote
You going to make us carry them on our backs?

Link Posted: 10/20/2017 4:02:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You going to make us carry them on our backs?

View Quote
I hadn't thought of that... That's a great idea actually...
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 5:05:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Little over a week out until the next Match.  To reiterate. There will be no tires at the November match...
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 1:19:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Little over a week out until the next Match.  To reiterate. There will be no tires at the November match...
View Quote
In before the picture of a pile of kettle bells........

FWIW, I love shooting your matches, forces me not to be lazy and allows the opportunity to do things I never would have done on my own!

FU Paul!!!!

Link Posted: 10/25/2017 6:20:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

FWIW, I love shooting your matches, forces me not to be lazy and allows the opportunity to do things I never would have done on my own!

FU Paul!!!!

View Quote
that's the spirit.
Link Posted: 10/31/2017 6:18:09 PM EDT
[#12]
match is this Saturday. Weather looks mighty nice. come out and enjoy the natural awesome that is Cowtown range.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 12:10:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

FU Paul!!!!

View Quote
FU Paul  
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 12:24:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Hope everyone had a good time Saturday. Scores posted on the facebook page.

December is a training practice event, and spinner clinic. Come and learn how to take down the dreaded MGM spinner.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top