Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2017 10:08:43 AM EDT
I'm looking for a good dealer I can have two Omega 9k's transferred to.  I want to use SS to file my form 4 though because all of my trust info and my responsible persons info is stored there.  Have any of you found a dealer around Gilbert / Phoenix with a reasonable transfer fee who will do this?

I've talked to two, 1 a very reputable dealer and neither knew what I was talking about.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 2:31:29 PM EDT
[#1]
SGC has the Silencer Shop kiosk. 

Contact Erica. She handles the NFA transactions there. Very professional. Some people don't like Scottsdale Gun Club. I have never had a problem with SGC.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 2:50:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
SGC has the Silencer Shop kiosk. 

Contact Erica. She handles the NFA transactions there. Very professional. Some people don't like Scottsdale Gun Club. I have never had a problem with SGC.
View Quote
I did.  She told me I'd have to use the kiosk, and be charged, but I wouldn't.  The kiosk only needs to be used once.  All of my information is stored with SS now.  

It seems like not a lot of dealers have experience doing it this way.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 5:29:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I did.  She told me I'd have to use the kiosk, and be charged, but I wouldn't.  The kiosk only needs to be used once.  All of my information is stored with SS now.  

It seems like not a lot of dealers have experience doing it this way.
View Quote
When I used the kiosk at a larger local shop recently, it was the first time they had seen it used.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top